Skip to main content
Topic: Thunderbird Sport stuff and more for sale. update 2-18 (Read 4754 times) previous topic - next topic

Thunderbird Sport stuff and more for sale. update 2-18

Reply #30
Bump. Lots of stuff still needs a new home. :)

I'll be on the tractor all day putting beans in, but tomorrow I'm free and will be taking and adding more pics of stuff. As in the first post, texting/calling my cell will have faster results. Hit me up. I've got a major shop renovation coming up, a LOT of stuff has to go elsewhere.

When all this is said and done, I'm going to have one Mustang and the Mountaineer. Everything else will be sold, sped, or thrown in the ditch...
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #31
Do you still have a set of Mustang 5.0 HO factory exhaust headers? Do you still have a 5.0 HO factory roller cam? How much shipped for each? I am at 17018 PA. Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
86 T-Bird V6 C5
91 F-150 5.0L 5spd
93 Mustang LX 351C C4
2013 Honda CRV AWD

Reply #32
Bump, still have stuff that's not marked sold or pending. Feel free to make offers on stuff if the prices are out of line..at this point, I'd rather just see this stuff go to someone that can use it, rather than the dumpster.
:)
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #33
PM sent....
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Reply #34
5.0 roller cam.  Priced & Shipped to 61739.  Also the 88 harness if it's still around.
T-Birds can't fly.  Ask how I know...

Reply #35
sent a text and FB pm......thanks

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

Reply #36
Quote from: ISTLCRUZ;443387
PM sent....
Replied, and pictures forthcoming :)

Quote from: Lodemia;443411
5.0 roller cam.  Priced & Shipped to 61739.  Also the 88 harness if it's still around.
Geoff, I have a 45,000 mile HO cam that I took out the other day from my project engine...50 shipped? It's from an '89, so it's the one with the extra 10* of intake valve duration.

And I'll have to make sure I still have the harness...you do mean the engine harness, right? Just wanted to make sure, and to find out if I have it before I promise you that I do have it. :)

Quote from: MY83T;443413
sent a text and FB pm......thanks
;)
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #37
PM sent

Reply #38
Hey, was wondering if you still have the factory mustang headers? And also, did you sell your gauge cluster?
1988 Mercury cougar XR7- 302 bored .030 over, gt40p heads, F303, AlexsParts spring and seal kit, explorer upper and lower intake, 70mm tb, maf conversion, 75mm maf, fenderwell cai, 24 lb injectors, T5 conversion, bbk h pipe, Slp lm, 3.73 rear, 4 wheel disc conversion, 5 lug conversion. :D :D

Reply #39
Yes, sorry I took a little while to respond..I have both sets of the HO headers..25 shipped to your door.

Someone has expressed interest in the cluster, I'm going to send him a PM to see what's going on with that, and I'll let you knw when I find out something with it. :)

This also may serve as a bump, as I've added, or rather, am adding some stuff that I forgot I had, as well as update with some more pics of things.

Bear with me as tonight and tomorrow I'm the only parent, so I may be back and forth. I'm also compiling a paper list of parts, prices, and who has asked for them so I don't lose track when I go back and forth. Ideally, a laptop with wireless coverage out to my shop would be fanshagintastic, but my cheapo router just won't transmit that far, and I've got a metal building, to boot.

And in my OP my cell is at the bottom...feel free to send a text with your username here too. Don't worry...I won't give your number to the nigerian money scammers :P

Another thing...does anyone need floor pans cut out, or rockers or quarters? I only have a few sawz-all blades left, but tomorrow afternoon I'm going to get more as I've got some metal stuff to cut up for another project (garden stuff...tomato cages etc)

Let me know if you need something...the Sport is just a shell, and it may as well donate all it can to another car. It's also a moonroof car...should anyone need specific parts for that. It works...rather, it did at the time of parting it out. Mark VII guys can also use the moonroof stuff...those cars had the same setup, or else I read false info one time..

Thanks for looking...let's get these parts to folks who can use 'em! :)

Wife says I can either buy some Mustang goodies, or another gun...and I AM going to get a 1911, and a .400 Corbon barrel..so..stuff needs to fly on outta here. LOL
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #40
Hahaha nice! Well I hope to help ya out with your 1911 purchase. �� how would I go about buying a set of those headers off of ya? Just cuz I'm a newb, I'm not sure how you go about payment style and all that..
1988 Mercury cougar XR7- 302 bored .030 over, gt40p heads, F303, AlexsParts spring and seal kit, explorer upper and lower intake, 70mm tb, maf conversion, 75mm maf, fenderwell cai, 24 lb injectors, T5 conversion, bbk h pipe, Slp lm, 3.73 rear, 4 wheel disc conversion, 5 lug conversion. :D :D

Reply #41
If you've got PayPal, that works, or a postal money order is fine as well.

My paypal is thunderbirdsport302@gmail.com, and if you're pretty sure you want them I'll make a box and get 'em ready to go out ASAP :)
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #42
PM sent

Reply #43
PM sent

Reply #44
holly !!!!!!!
I have totally missed this thread ... totally..
buzz me when you get a chance,,
I have to stew over this whole thread again,, especially not knowing what you haven't even dug out yet.