Skip to main content
Topic: New Here 83 Thunderbird (Read 57092 times) previous topic - next topic

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #195
looks amazing!
Current: 2004 Chevy Monte Carlo LS (Aug 04 - current)
Previous: 1993 Thunderbird LX (Jan 04 - Aug 04)
Before that: 1986 Cougar GS (Nov 85-Nov 2002)
i am looking for another cougar/tbird, any leads on long island, let me know

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #196
Got bored Friday, did a little work on rear delete and some insulation
X
X

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #197
X
some floor insulation, front and rear

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #198
X
X
Started getting interior changed to black

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #199
X
X
started getting interior changed over to black

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #200
X

Gray arm pad, used dupi-color vinyl fabric can dye (paint)

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #201
Your interior pieces look really good
What do you plan on doing with the seats?
1987 T-Bird TC: 5-Spd, 5-lug conv., CHE Rear CAs, '04 Cobra wheels and 13" Brakes, Vac Assist conv: '93 Cobra BB/MC & Wilwood PV, Gutted/Knived Intakes, T3 turbo, RFE6 Mani, Stinger 3" Exhaust & Oil Feed, 255HP Walbro, Kirban AFPR, RR Cam, Esslinger Cam gear and Round Tooth Conv., Gillis Boost Valve, Speedway Dual Valve Spring,  K&N, 130a 3g Alt conv., 140mph Speedo
Running Better Than Ever :burnout:

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #202
Thank you
Not real sure just yet on the seats, I guess aftermarkets or mustang GT seats.

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #203
Its too bad the Halo headrest with the netting are so hard to find ( and expensive when you do find ) . I think they would look really nice in your car . just my :2c:  You're doing some great work.
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #204
I do agree ^^^^^, but very hard to find and thank you

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #205
X
X

My friend had a parts car, Lincoln Mark Viii, I took the black seat belts, and they fit very well.

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #206
X
X
X
Messed around with dash today, the dash pad was covered with gray velour back in the day. It cleaned up good, and I am going to leave it on there for now, scared to take it off and see what's under it right now.  My friend painted my metal part for me last night, while I was at work and used this Sikkens Rally black, I really like it,  Might take all outside trim off later and redo with this color black.

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #207
Messed around with dash today, the dash pad was covered with gray velour back in the day. It cleaned up good, and I am going to leave it on there for now, scared to take it off and see what's under it right now.  My friend painted my metal part for me last night, while I was at work and used this Sikkens Rally black, I really like it,  Might take all outside trim off later and redo with this color black.

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #208
X
X

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #209
X
X