New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #211
X
X
I had the windows tinted and I put new carpet in

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #212
Man that is one sweet looking bird
1987 T-Bird TC: 5-Spd, 5-lug conv., CHE Rear CAs, '04 Cobra wheels and 13" Brakes, Vac Assist conv: '93 Cobra BB/MC & Wilwood PV, Gutted/Knived Intakes, T3 turbo, RFE6 Mani, Stinger 3" Exhaust & Oil Feed, 255HP Walbro, Kirban AFPR, RR Cam, Esslinger Cam gear and Round Tooth Conv., Gillis Boost Valve, Speedway Dual Valve Spring,  K&N, 130a 3g Alt conv., 140mph Speedo
Running Better Than Ever :burnout:

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #213
X
X

I used the Mark Viii seat belts, so when I put them in the panel I did not have the t-bird bezels, so I cut the panel to make the Mark Viii one work

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #214
X
Got the console painted and getting it ready to put back in, I am going to try and figure out the power mirror switch since I put on the power mirrors on the car.  The console and mirrors and harness came out of an 84, going to see if I can get them to work in the 83.

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #215
X
X
X
Went home last night and separated the mirror harness and wired it in.  Both mirrors work great now.  I also put in the boots for the wire in the door jam, I know its small stuff, but like to share it.

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #216
It's all the small stuff that makes a difference, nice progress.

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #217
X
X
X
I made a Plexiglas trim plate to go around cd player and eq. Yes they are old school, but still work, lol.

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #218
Very cool setup,  if anything the old school car audio stuff is better than the newer stuff
What do all those buttons control?
1987 T-Bird TC: 5-Spd, 5-lug conv., CHE Rear CAs, '04 Cobra wheels and 13" Brakes, Vac Assist conv: '93 Cobra BB/MC & Wilwood PV, Gutted/Knived Intakes, T3 turbo, RFE6 Mani, Stinger 3" Exhaust & Oil Feed, 255HP Walbro, Kirban AFPR, RR Cam, Esslinger Cam gear and Round Tooth Conv., Gillis Boost Valve, Speedway Dual Valve Spring,  K&N, 130a 3g Alt conv., 140mph Speedo
Running Better Than Ever :burnout:

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #219
I agree with Ramos on the "old school audio"... The newer stuff may be good but most of it looks out of place in our cars.( just my opinion) I actually searched Ebay to find an older Alpine for my Bird, Just because that's what I used "back in the day" lol.
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #220
Thanks guys, not sure if I know how to use the new stuff, lol, the buttons are for electric fans, electric fuel pump, gauge lights, and two extra right now.

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #221
X
X
cut out rear deck so I could get the JL audio 6x9's back there.

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #222
X

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #223
[attach]36905[/attach

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #224
X
X