Skip to main content
Topic: New Here 83 Thunderbird (Read 57093 times) previous topic - next topic

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #165
My caster camber plates came in Monday, I will posted some pics up soon when I install them.  Ordered them from JD's performance, they drop shipped from Maximum Motorsports.

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #166
X
I added a new fuse holder, replaced the one that melted from E-fans.  I went with a blue-sea brand one 30 amp per and 100 amp total. I also we routed the wires so I could but it in the truck area with the battery.  I ran an 8 ga wire to it from battery and 10ga wire to the accessories.  I am running my low and high headlights, fog lights, fuel pump, and a 12volt accessory with relay.  I just have it temporary where it is in the picture, left enough wire so I can move when I started putting interior back in.

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #167
X
X
Well I received my struts today, and I scored some 13 rotor and calibers that will be here on Friday.  I also got a speedo plug for the T5 since I am not running a speedo.  I also got the proportion valve plug and sn95 brake line adapter.  Waiting on front spring isolators.  I will get some 94 ball joints also.

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #168
The brakes are gonna be a huge improvement man!  Cannot wait for pictures of them installed!!

Darren

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #169
Darren you know I will get plenty of them, lol

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #170
Started on new brakes and caster camber plates

X
X

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #171
X
A little tease, lol

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #172
I love how those calipers just pop
1987 T-Bird TC: 5-Spd, 5-lug conv., CHE Rear CAs, '04 Cobra wheels and 13" Brakes, Vac Assist conv: '93 Cobra BB/MC & Wilwood PV, Gutted/Knived Intakes, T3 turbo, RFE6 Mani, Stinger 3" Exhaust & Oil Feed, 255HP Walbro, Kirban AFPR, RR Cam, Esslinger Cam gear and Round Tooth Conv., Gillis Boost Valve, Speedway Dual Valve Spring,  K&N, 130a 3g Alt conv., 140mph Speedo
Running Better Than Ever :burnout:

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #173
Quote from: Ramos617;447996
I love how those calipers just pop
Thanks

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #174
X
X

before and after CC plates

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #175
finally strolled back through this thread,, its amazing how much time it really takes to restore.

way back when I saw your power distribution block I wish I would have posted back then with the efan that thing was too small.
however, I use the same one and you can open it up and basically "double up the copper laminations".  I liked it because of its small profile.

I would rather have a long 10pos distribution block which I have now found, home made.

great work!!!

and that spoiler,, what are the odds of them still having it!  nice work

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #176
Started making a panel for the rear deck and rear seat delete.  Waiting on next little bit of cash to save for brake lines, bumpsteer and sway bar links.
X
X
X

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #177
I ordered the front stainless brakes line this morning, MM-MMBK8F kit

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #178
Installed the lines yesterday
X
X
X

New Here 83 Thunderbird

Reply #179
Thats a whole lotta red allllllllllllll over that car. Looks good though keep up the good work bud