Skip to main content
Topic: So we're back... and shiny and new... (Read 6429 times) previous topic - next topic

So we're back... and shiny and new...

Reply #60
Lol !!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #61
Weird... I can see page 7 here in this thread, but can't get to it...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #62
I couldn't see this page until I posted the last comment
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

Reply #63
was having that trouble too
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #64
wait a min...I just realized that there was another also window open with this thread... mabe the reason I couldn't get to this page if that window was open to page 6..... just a theory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #65
wow my dislexia is really poppin out tonight. And I can't find the edit post button.... lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #66
Quote from: EricCoolCats;341369
Alright girls...header logo is changed, new viewing styles created (Grey, Gunmetal, Midnight). Enjoy. Or not.

Eric, I like the grey layout except one detail. The forum headings in the gradient black stripes are in black text making them difficult to read. The chatbox heading is in white text which works much better. P's&Q's
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

Reply #67
I'm digging the midnight scheme, myself
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em

Reply #68
Quote from: Scott D;341386
I'm digging the midnight scheme, myself
+1
2002 Honda Civic EX

1984 Ford Thunderbird Elan
5.0 CFI, T5, Dual Exhaust

Reply #69
Everything is looking good. Keep up the good work. I like the chatbox, it's swell.
CoogarXR : 1985 Cougar XR-7

Reply #70
Is there any way to have the chatbox follow navigation? It's only on the home page, and I spend most of my time hitting the "new post" button and looking at new posts. It'd be nice to have the chatbox there too, so I don't have to go 'home' to see if anybody is chatting. Just a thought, I know you are probably flooded with minor tweaks.
CoogarXR : 1985 Cougar XR-7

Reply #71
having trouble choosing between midnight and grey... nice work Lovin the new header too
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #72
nope, decided on grey. Hey cool, I have a trophy next to my name:D
--Steve
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #73
Hey actually I just noticed in Grey and Gunmetal, you can't see links. I mean they show up, but they just look like regular text, not links. Theyre the same color and not underlined. Just sayin
--Steve
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #74
I like it:D
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.