Skip to main content
Topic: So we're back... and shiny and new... (Read 6574 times) previous topic - next topic

So we're back... and shiny and new...

Reply #30
I will start keeping my shades near the computer.......
2017 Subaru Outback
2007 Lincoln MKZ
1990 Ford F250 / Banks turbo diesel

Reply #31
It'll take some getting used to, but I think it makes the site stand out from most other automotive boards. I also miss our color scheme, Eric said he's working on that though. I'm sure with little tweaking in days to come it'll feel just like home, along with some added functionality.
2002 Honda Civic EX

1984 Ford Thunderbird Elan
5.0 CFI, T5, Dual Exhaust

Reply #32
Awesome...I think with some color changes and maybe some layouts, it'll be cool...bTW, I'm a gunmetal fan too (wink wink nudge nudge) ;-)

Yeah...+1 vote for the new.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #33
I hate change,this will take some getting use to. I'm with Vinnie what happened to the sellers feedback?
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #34
I'm digging it :cool:
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em

Reply #35
It's defenately different. But like anything new it'll take some getting used to.

Reply #36
It is a little different, but everyone can use a little change in life sometimes.... The old version probably started the same way, generic.. We'll make it better then the last one, with all the bells and whistles. (hopefully with a little gunmetal sceme-age) ;)

I miss the Jerry icon already..lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #37
Remember, guys, this is brand new, out of the box. Because virtually no plugins and/or styles designed for 3.x will work with 4.x they were all disabled. This includes the Feedback system, unfortunately. I will work on getting Feedback running again. Eric says he'll do the styles. Hopefully Alex can get our banner back. I will have the smilies again if I have to personally re-do every one to get them compatible. And I promise, more goodies are coming.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #38
Quote from: sarjxxx;341246
And its kinda wierd how theres no "break" between a post and a sig either. They just blend together like its all one post.

there's a break.. it's just very close in color to the background.. if you look, you'll see a slightly darker line run from side to side above my signature

Reply #39
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;341273
Remember, guys, this is brand new, out of the box. Because virtually no plugins and/or styles designed for 3.x will work with 4.x they were all disabled. This includes the Feedback system, unfortunately. I will work on getting Feedback running again. Eric says he'll do the styles. Hopefully Alex can get our banner back. I will have the smilies again if I have to personally re-do every one to get them compatible. And I promise, more goodies are coming.

Not to sound selfish or greedy,and I hope it doesn't sound like I am.....Will our feedback system,if and when "activated",put us all back to our former status? I asked for,and pushed for the feedback system to happen on our forum because I'm a firm believer in it.Thanks Carmen,and I do think you're doing a great job.I'm starting to get the feel of the new house.It takes a little time and getting used to.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #40
I think with coming improvements, this new setup will be very nice.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #41
Quote from: turbo_88_XR7;341275
there's a break.. it's just very close in color to the background.. if you look, you'll see a slightly darker line run from side to side above my signature

...hmm.....nope. doesn't show up at all. I am needing to get a new monitor though........ this one's lcd but dinosaur technology in terms of current lcd tech hell its not even widescreen...sigh...
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #42
There's actually a gray line that separates the sig
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #43
I like it!

Reply #44
Quote from: daminc;341317
There's actually a gray line that separates the sig

yeah seriously, I can't see it. ...whatever. Doesn't really matter.;)
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L