Skip to main content
Topic: So we're back... and shiny and new... (Read 5989 times) previous topic - next topic

So we're back... and shiny and new...

Reply #90
Right on. Red links, interesting choice. I likes it.
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #91
Quote from: 1Bad88tbird;341513
Wow I just noticed I no longer have a feedback score.

whaddaya mean? you have a 9 and 100%
--Steve
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #92
Quote from: sarjxxx;341517
whaddaya mean? you have a 9 and 100%

That's crazy! It wasn't there a minute ago I swear! Maybe I'm just loosing it!! lol!!!

Reply #93
Random banners are back on all styles except for Grey. We'll keep one around without a random banner for faster loading and less clutter.

If you have no idea what this means...on every page, waaaaay at the bottom lefthand corner is a dropdown menu for themes. The default theme is bright white. If you like it toned down a bit, pick another style and the screen will refresh with your selection.

Enjoy.

Reply #94
Mine's set to Nick's Balls........good one
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #95
I like the gray the best,but,I'll take Nick's Balls so I can have the random banner.I feel safe with the banner.And now,thanks to Nick's Balls,I have that random banner. Everybody needs Nick's Balls. C'mon everyone,look at Nick's balls. LOL.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #96
It's looking like home again! I like the random banners!

Reply #97
There's some strange stuff going on. One minute there is shiznit missing and when you look again it's there. Maybe it's me? It takes a while for the theme to take affect. It is pretty neat though.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #98
Quote from: EricCoolCats;341509
K, gumby, I got that top font color in the Grey theme fixed. Also, the Gunmetal theme is tweaked a bit more with suggested changes (link colors, background, etc). There's also a larger area in the top with the forum name.

rock on. the text in the forum headers is still black; general, technical, racing, etc.

I also nominate Nick's Spleen for the no-banner option....If you need faster loading and less clutter, you can look at that horrid green/blue layout! haha
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

Lol

Reply #99
:shakeass::bowdown:Gunmetal. Score!  :bowdown:there now be this smiley!
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #100
Gumby, those header colors in the Grey theme are fixed now. Also, Gunmetal is greyed down even more. Still tweaking a few things, still can't find a few things, but we are definitely making progress.

Reply #101
It's really coming out great. Good job to everyone. And great idea with the chatbox and arcade (which can be highly addicting BTW)

[SIZE="1"]As if I don't spend enough time here lol ;)[/SIZE]
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #102
I may have just fixed the smilies too...they were missing but I had a backup of the old files. Seem to be working now.
:mullet:

Reply #103
cool they are there, except for the generics..... ;) :D :( ....
--Steve
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #104
This might be just me, but the join date and stuff looks weird not bein lined up with the username.

20006 Ford Fusion SE