Skip to main content
Topic: So we're back... and shiny and new... (Read 6571 times) previous topic - next topic

So we're back... and shiny and new...

Reply #75
Much better,Thank you.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #76
I like it !!!......................keep up the good work and thanks for keeping our home alive!!
88 sport,TW heads, comp xe270hr, cobra u/Tmoss ported lower, 65 mm throttle body, under drives,smog delete,
1.7 roller rockers, cai, k&n, bbk adj regulator, 76mm Pro-m,all MSD ign. MSD dist,18° base timing, 3g alt.1 5/8 ceramic headers, 255lph walbro, 2.5" h-pipe, flowmasters, silverfox valvebody, 3.73 gear,
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc154/flipnbird/DSCF0185.jpg ( RIP : ( )

Reply #77
I like too! Thank you

Reply #78
I think we can all thrive in our new environment just fine.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #79
I'll tweak the styles when I can...thanks for the input. The new board software makes creating a style a lot easier, but it's still just as difficult as before to modify one.

Reply #80
I hate to be the black sheep but I miss the old layout :(  theres just too much change for me to take in all at once :(

Reply #81
This is by no means a complaint , just an observation on my part , People keep motioning a new banner and I dont see one ..I just see a generic band with the Fox tbird/cougar name
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #82
I made a quick header graphic for the top just so we could get rid of the generic vBulletin image. It's not looking good to port the old header style over to this new version of the board. And I'm definitely not redoing them to fit. So this may be it for awhile.

Reply #83
Ok i just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything ..I'm still getting used to it but so far so good
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #84
Quote from: EricCoolCats;341448
I made a quick header graphic for the top just so we could get rid of the generic vBulletin image. It's not looking good to port the old header style over to this new version of the board. And I'm definitely not redoing them to fit. So this may be it for awhile.

Want to send me pics? I might see what I can PS up
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #85
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;341273
. And I promise, more goodies are coming.

I have no idea how feasible this is, but I think it would be kind of cool if there was a game where we could "race" Tbirds and Cougars, and maybe modify them a little bit. Idk if anybody ever played the Facebook racing game, where you could choose various cars, but it was kind of addicting. Of course, you couldn't actually control the car, but you saw a little image of the two cars going down a straight line for like 4-5 seconds, then the winner came out right at the end.

EDIT

You could also somewhat modify them, with like 3-4 different wheel choices, color schemes, etc, some engine parts (if I remember correctly).
-'88 Tbird 3.8
-2012 Altima 2.5 BASE. 
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Future: Budget 5.0 300 HP.

Reply #86
Thanks for the gunmetal. Everything seems to be working fine for me. And thanks.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #87
K, gumby, I got that top font color in the Grey theme fixed. Also, the Gunmetal theme is tweaked a bit more with suggested changes (link colors, background, etc). There's also a larger area in the top with the forum name.

Reply #88
I never knew you could change the color on here, I always just had it on the default. Now with everyone mentioning the gunmetal and othe colors I found it and checked them out. Now I'm hooked on the gunmetal too.

Reply #89
Wow I just noticed I no longer have a feedback score.