Skip to main content
Topic: Interior Restoration (Read 34226 times) previous topic - next topic

Interior Restoration

Reply #75
That´s good work!

Interior Restoration

Reply #76
It sounds really cool. I can't wait to see the results. I'm very curious how they are going to look.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Interior Restoration

Reply #77
Millions of people out of work and I give an upholstery shop a job and these ass clowns cant even get 2 door panels done in 3 f'ing weeks! I am stompin mad.  I called em up and told  them to be ready by wenesday or give me the originals back.  There better not be one freaking stitch out of place.  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Interior Restoration

Reply #78
Bummer. I hope they get 'em done for you. I am itching to see how they look. It sounds fantastic.

Interior Restoration

Reply #79
I had an idea today...I hate the quarter window molding as it is pitted badly, so I was thinking of having one of the boat rebuilding dudes make me a fiberglass sail panel that will fit perfectly flush all the way around where the window is.  I got an overall idea for the car and it is very NASCAR inspired.  If I do it, it will have ducts to the rear brakes. This is my ultimate model.

Interior Restoration

Reply #80
Well here they are. I am happy overall, but have a few nitpicks.  I still have to put the door lock switch in and that is it.  They didnt use the vinyl I picked out. Major foul.  Wont go back probably.

Interior Restoration

Reply #81
Looks great!! :bowdown:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Interior Restoration

Reply #82
Looks pretty nice. WTF, they didn't use your vinyl??????

Interior Restoration

Reply #83
I was going to do a gauge pod, but it was gonna be over $500.  So instead I got these.

Interior Restoration

Reply #84
That's a lot of work done. How much longer til you're finished? Looking good, Mang.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Interior Restoration

Reply #85
thanks Vin. If you mean the interior, I need seats, a steering wheel, and the rear delete done. Then it's on to the 5 lug conversion.  It'll be a year to get it all done.....funds allowing.  I am sanding down the body for paint, and the engine is in work.  I have to send off the holset for some mods and save up for all the engine goodies. 
  This is pretty funny...when i turn on the lights or work the dimmer switch...the fuel pump primes.  I cant wait to figure that one out!

Interior Restoration

Reply #86
Yep, you have a plate full.LOL. What kind of steering wheel and seats are you going with?I looked and looked, and can't find any seats I like better than the Sport seats the Sport  has now. I'm going to have them recovered, but I just love them.

Interior Restoration

Reply #87
Seats are gonna be corbeau lg1's and I want a grant evolution wheel w/quick release hub.  I know they aint street legal, but really, i f dudes trust em a 200 mph then i aint gonna sweat it.

Interior Restoration

Reply #88
You sir are epic win :) keep up the good work , looks good

Interior Restoration

Reply #89
thanks shannun.  I am originally from Columbus...used to pass Chilocothe on the way to granny's house in KY.  I remember that stinky ole paper plant...LOL  Do they still do the Tespoogeseh outdoor theater?