Skip to main content
Topic: parting out 88cougarxr7 5.0L (Read 2004 times) previous topic - next topic

parting out 88cougarxr7 5.0L

Reply #30
well this sucks,, wrecked again and it must be heart breaking to deal with.

Reply #31
I'll take the main engine wiring harness.  PM me to set up a transaction.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #32
v8 demon im looking to sell the motor as a whole not just seperate pieces sorry. and yeah it is its awful i have to look at it everyday lol. and the tail lights are possibly already spoken for.

Reply #33
I can get the tail lights locally, but I would rather help someone here. So let me know soon if there available, I'm painting my car saturday, I can use the one I have for now.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #34
do you have the wiring harness available? I need the complete unit from the engine to the tail lights and everything in between.

Reply #35
what kind of dash gauges? digital or buttstuffog? If it's all digital how much?

Reply #36
what trans is in it, im looking for the bracket that bolts to the bell housing the supports the shift linkage, if you hae it or no somebody thanks