Skip to main content
Topic: parting out 88cougarxr7 5.0L (Read 2012 times) previous topic - next topic

parting out 88cougarxr7 5.0L

i am parting out my 1988 cougar xr7 it has a 5.0 L ...interior is spotless gray, and the motor has 98 thousand original miles on it. pictures are available on request . im junking the car in the fall so im trying to get the most out of it. let me know if anyone is interested!!

Reply #2
I wrecked the front end and it would cost entirely too much because of the frame damage .. :(

Reply #4
I'm in desperate need of a drivers door. As far as shipping there is a Forward Air terminal in Cleavland.
FORD The Pacemaker of a CHEVY

Reply #5
I did rebuild it the first time... But this time it cannot be fixed.

Reply #6
Wiring harness?
88 TC 5speed, 168000+ miles, stock 2.3T long block, ported RFE6 exhaust, Evergreen T3 running 15#'s.
Up next: FMIC, fresh air intake, ported intakes, ported big valve head.

Reply #7
the overflow bottle was destroyed in the accident.  and the wiring harness i wouldnt be selling without the whole motor and everything...

Reply #8
I need the seatbelts and sleeves that bolt to the driveling tunnel, If they are in great shape and grey?

Both sides.

If its and automatic car and floor shift, what about the leather shift handle.  Is it in great shape?
Mike

Reply #9
PM sent.Thanks.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #10
PM sent.

Reply #11
pm sent

Reply #12
I need the cover that goes around the instrument panel, if it's wood grain..
ǾĐÍξ

Reply #13
How much for, and what condition are the two dashboard panels?  I'm talking about the part that goes around the gauges and the stereo.  Only interested if they are the XR7 graph pattern on them.
pro-five-oh

88 Cougar XR-7...5.0HO, T-56, and much more                             
85 Thunderbird 30th...#2471, 29k, all original and might actually stay that way

Reply #14
Does it have power recline seats?
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.