Skip to main content
Topic: So......How was YOUR day? (Read 2529 times) previous topic - next topic

So......How was YOUR day?

Reply #15
It just keeps getting better.......my basp00get staircase is tight.

I've just confirmed that it is impoosible to negotiate a full 4' X 8' piece of drywall down the stairs......

Cutting in half FTL.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #16
:punchballs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #17
Jeez, I just realized how much barrel distortion that lens I used has when I push it t max aperture.....

I gotta get that other lens I want...
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #19
Quote from: mercury-man;256659
Paul, Is the the cost of Fuel going to get all of that in there too ?

Both Home Depot AND Lowes are less than 2 miles from me.  For small stuff I can walk to the local Hardware store.  I went to the Depot as I rented a rugshampoo machine as well.  Seeing as that is unrelated to this I didn't include it in the cost....
Anyhow I prefer Lowes overall, but the Depot Rental center pwns Lowes rental center.

This is exactly why I say that fish are evil.

Somehow, I'm guessing there's a story behind that statement :hick:

Reply #20
OK, I'm going to play dumb here...

Why did you go to the gym when the second photo clearly shows that you have a weightlifting bench?

Hmmmmmmm? Inquiring minds want to know...

:hick:

Reply #21
Quote from: EricCoolCats;256711
This is exactly why I say that fish are evil.

which is why fish tanks and waterbeds go on the lowest floor :)

basp00gets

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Reply #22
Quote from: EricCoolCats;256725
OK, I'm going to play dumb here...

Why did you go to the gym when the second photo clearly shows that you have a weightlifting bench?

Hmmmmmmm? Inquiring minds want to know...

:hick:

I have legs, you know :hick:

Seriously, what's a bench good for?

Bench presses.  I do a good deal of stuff at home, but there's just some stuff I can't.  I hit the gym 3 times weekly.  I have a routine for at home as well that I do 4 to 5 times a week.

Reply #24
yesterday, my son figured he would share his flu with me. so me and the toilet have been the best of friends.which is ok because it is daytona week after all.
remember it easier to fix them, than to find them after they been crushed.

V6 = juvenile delinquency!

Reply #25
Quote from: rancheronut;256852
yesterday, my son figured he would share his flu with me. so me and the toilet have been the best of friends.which is ok because it is daytona week after all.

You Daytona and yelling for Ralph:toilet: At least that’s how I do it

Paul looks like you got plenty of working out to do down there the old fashion way. hows it all going.

Reply #26
Quote from: Innes;256854

QUOTE]

i wish i was yelling but it has  been coming out of the other end:shakeass: .
remember it easier to fix them, than to find them after they been crushed.

V6 = juvenile delinquency!

Reply #27
Quote from: rancheronut;256867
Quote from: Innes;256854

QUOTE]

i wish i was yelling but it has  been coming out of the other end:shakeass: .

lets call it the safe end, just keep the sink in view;)

Reply #28
Not much progress....The soundproofing goes up today and I have to work so....I'll finish when I swing back into my days off.  It takes FOREVER to get wet drywall dust off of linoleum tile....

Reply #29
Quote from: V8Demon;256912
Not much progress....The soundproofing goes up today and I have to work so....I'll finish when I swing back into my days off.  It takes FOREVER to get wet drywall dust off of linoleum tile....

Shop vac with a good filter, no sense blowing it out the vac again.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +