Skip to main content
Topic: So......How was YOUR day? (Read 2530 times) previous topic - next topic

So......How was YOUR day?

Reply #30
Rug shampoo machine worked better ;)
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #31
im glad when my water line busted in the sunroom that its got wood ceilings and wood floors. i had three inches of water in it. but have fun on the repairs been there to many times (parents rental properties) fish tanks are evil. fish taste good with tarter sauce.lol

Reply #32
my buddy had a truck he's owned for 2 weeks broken into while we were at work. Sometime between 7 am thursday and 2 m friday. They stole over $2000 worth of stuff and busted out his back window. He talked me into going to idaho with him. We spun out going 75 on the freeway. We were okay, and drove the truck home, but broke his cupholder clean off, and his bench seat is broken.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #33
I went on a sleigh ride. :)

Sorry you didn't.