Skip to main content
Topic: Iam the new boy! And here is my 88 Cat! (Read 4002 times) previous topic - next topic

Iam the new boy! And here is my 88 Cat!

Hello Guys..

So at first i would say that my english isnt that clean... :D
Iam Wesley.. 21 Years old. And living in the Netherlands.
And since one week proud owner of a 88 Mercury Cougar XR7
I sold my Chevy Pickup C1500 V8 Stepside..
So here are some pictures :D...

At first me and my sold truck!

Here some pics of my new Car :D :bowdown:

Reply #1
Welcome, Very nice Cougar!! :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #2
It different.... I like it! Welcome
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #3
i usually don't like gold,but,that's a really nice Cat.Congrats on the purchase.Also,welcome to the forum.Glad to have you aboard.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

nice ride

Reply #4
[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]welcome[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Reply #6
Where do you find a car like that there? Thats great and different.
excuse my inglish!!
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #7
Got any interior and engine pictures/
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #8
nice cat!!!, the last picture is it cold or is the car burning oil?
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

Reply #9
Welcome, nice car
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #10
Welcome aboard!
What rims are those?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #11
Nice cat! Welcome and yes, what rims are those?
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #12
Gold for the money!
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

Reply #13
Welcome! +1 on the engine and interior pics, plus I'd like to see a close up of the fender emblem.

BTW, congrats on the HUGE upgrade from a GM to a Ford product!!
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Reply #14
welcome and congrats on the upgrade to the ford family