Skip to main content
Topic: Brrrr. (Read 3546 times) previous topic - next topic

Brrrr.

When I woke up this morning, it was 14.5 below outside...some of you more Northern members may laugh at this, but I'm in Missouri, and this is pretty ed cold for us...lol

What is the coldest some of you guys have seen this winter?
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Brrrr.

Reply #1
It was 70-ish yesterday.Supposed to be around 35 to 40 today,but I'm guessing warmer.Near 70 Saturday according to the weather man.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Brrrr.

Reply #2
-30 below zero with out the wind chill effect.
remember it easier to fix them, than to find them after they been crushed.

V6 = juvenile delinquency!

Brrrr.

Reply #3
It was -10, last night, currently -6, with a high of 7 today. :punchballs:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Brrrr.

Reply #4
Honestly, i havent been keeping track.... but i give my friend a ride to work at 5 am... and it is so frigid outside that when i get in the car my breath freezes instantly on the glass.........Brrrrr
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

Brrrr.

Reply #5
Currently 11 in Buffalo NY. And of course snowing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Brrrr.

Reply #6
-18 with a wind chill of -25 to -30 today.

Brrrr.

Reply #7
It's -9 right now. The high today is going to be -1:hick: . -35 to -40 today with the wind chill. Plus we have 22 inches of snow on the ground from the last 3 snow storms we've had this past week. I f$#*&n hate winter:mad: On the bright side in 6 months it should be near 80* and sunny here :hick:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Brrrr.

Reply #8
You guy got hit hard with the lake effect snow. We got lucky we have like 4 inches max.

Brrrr.

Reply #9
Yeah I have snow piles past my knees :hick:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Brrrr.

Reply #10
10 in massachusetts right now. the cold gets here tonight i guess but it hasnt been too bad.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Brrrr.

Reply #11
Goin to +2 tonight been snowin showers all day with the sun out, must be getting lake affect from ic. It will break a record here if it does.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Brrrr.

Reply #12
High of 6° tomorrow with a wind chill of -25°.

It kills me that my '96 has a block heater and I have nowhere to plug it in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Brrrr.

Reply #13
13 tomorrow, -1 at night; 16 Sat & 24 Sun. This is cold for the NE as it rarely gets below zero here - even though everybody says the NE is so darned cold - it isn't so bad compared to some places.
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Brrrr.

Reply #14
Cold enough the garage lights don't come on, but not cold enough the Jeep still starts after a few tries. (Wife's Blazer wouldn't start at all.
1987 TC