Skip to main content
Topic: Brrrr. (Read 3545 times) previous topic - next topic

Brrrr.

Reply #15
Well the 99 is telling me that its 0 out right now and accu weather is saying 9F.  cold enough to make the 99 crank slow.

Brrrr.

Reply #16
15 below this am. enough snow to get the arctic cat out
last sun. hopefully enough on the chisel plowed fields this
weekend,

Brrrr.

Reply #17
Currently -9° with a high today of 4°. About 8 inches of snow on the ground. The snow doesn't bother me though, but the cold certainly does. Broke my ankle a little over a year ago, and when it gets cold like this, my ankle starts hurting.

Brrrr.

Reply #18
Quote from: Kitz Kat;251819
Goin to +2 tonight been snowin showers all day with the sun out, must be getting lake affect from ic. It will break a record here if it does.

Yea, that was from me. did the same thing here all day. But it's no record over here. Just another Thursday in winter.

And it's still holding at around 10 deg.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Brrrr.

Reply #19
-10 below this am, supposed to be a high of 10 today, hooray.
( good thing for global warming :flip: )
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Brrrr.

Reply #20
only went to 7 and thats what it is now, a high of 13 today.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Brrrr.

Reply #21
Last night....working outside.....5º.....
Supposed to be colder tonight.

My record low that I experienced ever was in New Jersey.....-19.....
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Brrrr.

Reply #22
it was 1 degree here at 4 in the morning...
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Brrrr.

Reply #23
Quote from: 20thanniver-ls;251955
it was 1 degree here at 4 in the morning...

You better move up north it's warmer!!
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Brrrr.

Reply #24
yep go close to50 yesterday .last night it got down to 40.
can you say HEAT WAVE!!!!!!
remember it easier to fix them, than to find them after they been crushed.

V6 = juvenile delinquency!

Brrrr.

Reply #25
Guess that cold air came east, 21* here, supposed to be 12* tonight and single digits 30 miles inland... That my friends is ed cold for the east coast...

Brrrr.

Reply #26
well right now my comp is telling me 3 degreese. But it feels alot colder than that outside. And i have no water at my apt or even here at the in-laws.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Brrrr.

Reply #28
-15F temp / -30F windchill this morning....pretty cold for southeast Michigan
1988 Thunderbird
306 HO w/ A9P processor
AOD w/ Transgo Reprogrammer
Full Digital Dash w/ twin Cyberdyne A-pillar gauges 
245/50/16 Tires on Snowflakes
Engine swap - CA smog compliant

Brrrr.

Reply #29
Not too bad here 11. negative overnight.
X
88 Sport, custom white 140 mph gauge, 11 in brake upgrade, stock mustang headers, bassani x-pipe, cherry bomb vortec lers, HO conversion
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]