Skip to main content

Poll

Which should I get?

Total Members Voted: 27

Topic: E7's rock AOD's SUCK (Read 5164 times) previous topic - next topic

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #45
I am slacking.I was supposed to post pics this evening since I didn't yesterday,and still didn't get it done.Tomorrow for sure.I get carried away sanding and let time slip away from me.I'm thinking seriously about taking tomorrow off and working on the Sport.I can probably get REALLY close to ready for paint in 8 hours.I can't wait for the old Bird to look nice.It's been a long time since this car looked good.When i got it,the interior looked like an angry cat took it's frustrations out on everything.The carpet was so bad,there were spots that you could literally knock on it was so stiff.Whoever applied the second coat of paint must have done it in the driveway,and they didn't bother sanding the car,so,I've had to remove a LOT of paint.The lower rear passenger side 1/4 panel was creased by something from wheel to bumper.the 1/4 windows are very dry rotted (I have a cure for those windows),and on and on.It's finally starting to come together.Patience,a "zero dollar" budget (absolutely NO money from our paychecks went to this car),and a LOT of salvage yard hunting,trading,and selling.I love it.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #46
Quote from: vinnietbird;243527
Luckily she's freakishly smart.7 years of college to be a psychologist.We're proud of her.

how old is she?? My monitor is messed up so the pics dont look right, but she doesnt look that old
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #47
She'll be 19 in January.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #48
Quote from: vinnietbird;243550
She'll be 19 in January.

wait so how has she done 7 years of college?
I knew she was around 18-21, i thought so.
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #49
No,she's in her first year,6 more to go after this year.She's all about work and career right now.She works at a doctor's ofice helping with answering phones,making appointments,and filing charts.She loves it.She also gets free medical while she works there.Not a bad deal.

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #50
good for her
i would think she would have her head in the right place, i mean we all know how you are, and its nice to see your daughter has inherited that trait
my $300 beater ;)

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #51
Thanks a lot.Her mom,my wife Gayle,is a real business oriented chick.Numbers,organization,charts,filing,etc.I'm glad I have her to manage my life for me............whether I want her to or not.LOL.

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #52
Wow vinnie can't believe you posted a pic!

She's very cute. Great to hear she's got something she loves and is good at. She'll go far that's for sure.
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #53
and since i cant help it and i wanna be the first to do so
plus im short and live far away so it makes no difference
Is she single?
my $300 beater ;)

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #54
O.K.,here we go.........Yes,she's single.She refuses to date until she's out of college.She dated before school,but states she doesn't want any distractions because college is too important,and she's working hard now so she doesn't have to all her life.

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #55
Quote from: vinnietbird;243565
O.K.,here we go.........Yes,she's single.She refuses to date until she's out of college.She dated before school,but states she doesn't want any distractions because college is too important,and she's working hard now so she doesn't have to all her life.

haha I was busting
what the hell would she want with a 17 year old 5'5" munchkin like me any way
but  good for her! Shes def going places in life.
my $300 beater ;)

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #56
Word got out that Vinnie posted a pic somewhere. LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #57
She's taller than you are Mason.Probably meaner,too.She has a wicked serious side more often than not.

Hey Jeddy,I post pics from time to time.I PROMISE,T-bird pics tomorrow.I PROMISE !!!!!!!!

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #58
Quote from: vinnietbird;243576
She's taller than you are Mason.Probably meaner,too.She has a wicked serious side more often than not.

Hey Jeddy,I post pics from time to time.I PROMISE,T-bird pics tomorrow.I PROMISE !!!!!!!!

that doesnt suprise me haha
what you dont see on here is the shy, sweet boy i am.
stupid girls are witches and manipulative....
my $300 beater ;)

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #59
Quote from: Haystack;243306
As long as I can read your messages and its not all in caps, I don't care..

The old BEARMAX days....
1986 Cougar LS