Skip to main content

Poll

Which should I get?

Total Members Voted: 27

Topic: E7's rock AOD's SUCK (Read 5270 times) previous topic - next topic

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #15
Quote from: ZondaC12;242879
I looooooove my AOD. Between the shift kit itself and going ahead me maaaaaybe boring one or two of the holes just a tiny bit bigger than I was told *cough*OD->3rd*cough*:D  the thing is so responsive you'd never know it was 21 years old....

You and Tom hit the nail on the head Zonda.  Tweak them the right way and AOD's rock!!!  I can't wait to see how my ride responds to a Dirty Dog converter and a Silverfox valve body. 

I think there's some good advice in this thread.  I think you ought to save up some money and fix up the car you already have.  It's more fun doing it that way.

I also noticed that someone's back to not putting spaces after their punctuation marks.  I'm ducking in antition of the hail of bullets.  :rollin:
William

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #16
I also noticed that someone's back to not putting spaces after their punctuation marks. I'm ducking in antition of the hail of bullets.

:hick:
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #17
Quote from: V8Demon;243165

:hick:

:rollin:  I love it!
William

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #18
Point taken.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #19
By the way, I actually did space every so often in my above posts. LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #20
You know we only give you a hard time, because we like you so much Vinnie.  I can't imagine what this forum would be without you.  :D
William

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #21
I know, I can take it. I haven't ben on ANY forum as "home" as this.

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #22
No worries here, Vin.  I can read your posts just fine.
Now when someone types a 600 word run on sentence and those 600 words are the ramblings of a lunatic......

And yes, we've had a few of those.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #23
Quote from: vinnietbird;243203
I know, I can take it. I haven't ben on ANY forum as "home" as this.

Don't worry, when you're out of school you can stay with us as loooong as you want :D :hick:  LOL
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #24
LOL. True. I've been here too long to worry about things. Now,if someone would just send me some free spindles.................

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #25
Quote from: ZondaC12;243209
Don't worry, when you're out of school you can stay with us as loooong as you want :D :hick:  LOL

Yes, that's funny alright. I've been out of school and college for some time.

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #26
Quote from: vinnietbird;243211
Yes, that's funny alright. I've been out of school and college for some time.

Maybe you should go back and learn to type...

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #27
Quote from: TurboCoupe50;243246
Maybe you should go back and learn to type...

I didn't go to school to be a secretary, or type for a living. I have a good job, a daughter in college, two sons on their own now, one boy in the 7th grade, a great wife, a nice house, and a good life. A space after a comma really doesn't concern me that much in the scheme of things. I am glad that I have you to watch over me and take care of my lack of spaces after a sentence, though. Thanks a lot for being there for me. I'm sure that your efforts would be better used helping someone else with larger, more grand problems than my apparent lack of spacing.Again,I appreciate you, the help from you in the past with my first H.O swap (couldn't have done it without your TONS of answers to all my repetitive questions every day for a week about all the little things that make the swap work well), and all you do and the time you devote to making sure I am the best typist that a car guy needs to be, and really SHOULD be.

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #28
Quote from: vinnietbird;243258
I am the best typist that a car guy needs to be, and really SHOULD be.

Each has his own opinion...

E7's rock AOD's SUCK

Reply #29
Again Tom, thanks for your concern. On the quote you chose to show, that's only an edited part of a sentence to fit your grammar "cause". Just let it go. It really shouldn't cause you this much concern and effort. If I start spacing the way you want me to all the time, I have to wonder who's going to be the next person to get the honor of being judged by you. It's ridiculous. As I stated,let it go, move on to car stuff, and quit following me watching how I type......or don't type.