Skip to main content
Topic: Hello all first post thought I would share my Cougar pix. (Read 8100 times) previous topic - next topic

Hello all first post thought I would share my Cougar pix.

Reply #45
Quote from: spongebob819;221518
Hang on, can I just tell you - there's only one way that I've EVER been able to lose weight quickly and healthily without freakin' starving myself or taking pills...

Forget LOW FAT, LOW CAL, LOW CARB - none of this  works because you're basically starving yourself - then besides making your life miserable, you don't even lose weight!! Your body is too smart and it just re-calibrates your metabolism to match your new caloric intake...

The only thing that has worked for me is "Calorie Shifting" - It works amazingly and just makes so much sense. My friends are getting annoyed with me saying I never shut up about it... that I sound like Tom Cruise, lol - but it's literally changing my life!! I eat a ton and still lose weight, so obviously I'm gonna be proud of it and tell people, yaknow?

Anyway, you can check out the whole theory at http://www.consumerfilter.org/products/weight_loss

btw, Worst NAME EVER - "fat loss 4 idiots" - it's like: "hey thanks!!" wtf?? ...marketed by guys obviously ;)
post here and let me know if you love it - we can track progress together... good luck - you can do it!!!
:bowdown:

Dont you DARE wish me luck. I can NOT do it. Furthermore I dont WANT to. And neither does anyone else here I think. Hope your hands get caught in a garbage disposal and no ones around to help you. Fail.
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #46
Why just put him in the doghouse? Perma bann his ass.
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Reply #47
I HATE SPAM.
Unless its fried up with eggs

Ban Ban Ban Ban
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #48
I never liked Spam,or that snot stuff that it's packed in.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #49
due to high costs of food these days, spam is making a comeback, no lie, it was on the news.  I'd rather eat hotdogs instead, though.

Nice car, sillyman, not too over the top.  I work with a lowrider guy, lavish-lows, as he sells plaques and other lowrider parts.
1987 TC

Reply #50
Quote from: HAVI;221584
due to high costs of food these days, spam is making a comeback, no lie, it was on the news.  I'd rather eat hotdogs instead, though.

Nice car, sillyman, not too over the top.  I work with a lowrider guy, lavish-lows, as he sells plaques and other lowrider parts.

LOL .. Spam is one of those things you have to try every 10 years and say......No, I don't think so. Mabe some other day. I did eat a lot of that in the 70s, when we were poor though.

Sorry about the Spamjacking. You do have an awesome looking ride, dude
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

Reply #51
my grandfather ate nothing but spam for 30 days while in the hull of a ship ( he was a Marine) during WWII.  He hasn't eaten spam since, and I don't blame him.
1987 TC

Reply #52
spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam SPAAAAAAAM SPSPSPSPAAAAAAAAM  (apologies to the Flying Pythons Full Monty Circus)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE
#1 (left): undergoing top-to-bottom rebuild     
#2 (right): DD, power everything (sorta)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #53
LOL, I knew that was coming soon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #54
I have to say I have never had SPAM.  Someone told me once sliced about a half inch thick then fried put on toast with lettuce and mayo is really good though?  If I ever get some days off I hope to get the car out finally this year.  Hey if anyone has a 1999-2000 contour SVT for sale or trade that might kick me into a higher gear to get it out?
\m/__\m/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #55
NOt big on the hydro but it's a nice looking kitty! Does it look good with just the back jacked up alittle bit? to give it the aggressive look?
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

Reply #56
I had said I would post some pics. after I cleaned it up abit more so here they are sorry they aren't the best but I have to buy a new camera this is my 2.0megapix razr2!  In the pics. you may notice I removed the outdated chrome wheelip I had put on in 1998 and I set a standard 5 gallon bucket near it and a bud bottle under the rear bumper for those that wonder how low it is. The bottle won't slide under the bumper it's about .5 inches too tall. FYI-the car is for sale as well. It really wouldn't take more than a day,new shocks and struts to put it back to stock. Oh and springs if you wanted stock ride height.
\m/__\m/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #57
a few more.
\m/__\m/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #58
More.
\m/__\m/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #59
These 2 as well.
\m/__\m/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]