Skip to main content
Topic: Hello all first post thought I would share my Cougar pix. (Read 8332 times) previous topic - next topic

Hello all first post thought I would share my Cougar pix.

Reply #30
Beautiful paint work, welcome!

Reply #31
Low riders aren't my thing, but I can respect anybody that puts TLC into their car, and you definitely have.  Welcome to the board, clean ride ya got there.  :)

Reply #32
thanks my mechanic is painting my cougar XR7 2 tone sliver and blue.

Top and bottom Blue

Middle and engine bay sliver

Paided like $241 for all the paint stuff but it should turn out nice and i go the stuff for almost half price.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #33
Your mechanic paints your cars?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #34
Quote from: daminc;218171
Your mechanic paints your cars?

well that explains everything! lol. I want to know how to do both and Im sure there are a few member that can paint and go fast, sleeper, and 5.8 Fastcat
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #35
Quote from: Carpimp1987;218162
thanks my mechanic is painting my cougar XR7 2 tone sliver and blue.

Top and bottom Blue

Middle and engine bay sliver

Paided like $241 for all the paint stuff but it should turn out nice and i go the stuff for almost half price.

F.F.S. its PAID not paided.

Nice lowrider, looks good on a Coug rather than a Cutlass or a Regal.

'88 Mercury Cougar LS, 302, Project Car - "The Coug"
'83 Ford Thunderbird Heritage, 302, Summer Ride, - "The Bambi Killer"
'86 Chevrolet S10, Daily Driver -  "The Black Beater"

Reply #36
Pretty cool!!!
1988 Cougar LS 5.0 (currently parting out):cougarsmily:
1989 Mustang LX Notch 2.3 (Project):ford:

Reply #37
I've always thought the 87'-88's make great looking low riders. I would love to see someone chop a roof on one as well. Nice car. I would love to have the hydraulics in one of my cars, just for the fun of changing positions. I had a 79' Z28 with air shocks, and I would let the air out for awhile then go back to raising it up again. Love the idea of driving it up as well as down some, and sideways would have to be a wild experience as well, if possible.
Welcome!

Reply #38
Quote from: 302 PWR;218259
F.F.S. its PAID not paided.

Nice lowrider, looks good on a Coug rather than a Cutlass or a Regal.

^LMAO!!

Nice ride, as was stated...  not into hydros..  We had a guy in town with them on a sonoma...  thought he was cool, til everybody called him a British cigarette all the time, and the cops harassed the  out of him.:nannerbang:

Reply #39
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;218356
^LMAO!!

Nice ride, as was stated...  not into hydros..  We had a guy in town with them on a sonoma...  thought he was cool, til everybody called him a British cigarette all the time, and the cops harassed the  out of him.:nannerbang:

A British cigarette cause he had hydros???  I have only been pulled over once but I don't really hit the switches too much on the roads or in town near cops anyways.
\m/__\m/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #40
Quote from: cougar86_89;218225
well that explains everything! lol. I want to know how to do both and Im sure there are a few member that can paint and go fast, sleeper, and 5.8 Fastcat

I've painted quite a few, but I'm not really a mechanic either.
My car goes really fast down hills. LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #41
Quote from: SillyMan;218457
A British cigarette cause he had hydros???  I have only been pulled over once but I don't really hit the switches too much on the roads or in town near cops anyways.

Yes, what does having hydraulics have to do with being homoshagual?

Reply #42
Hang on, can I just tell you - there's only one way that I've EVER been able to lose weight quickly and healthily without freakin' starving myself or taking pills...

Forget LOW FAT, LOW CAL, LOW CARB - none of this  works because you're basically starving yourself - then besides making your life miserable, you don't even lose weight!! Your body is too smart and it just re-calibrates your metabolism to match your new caloric intake...

The only thing that has worked for me is "Calorie Shifting" - It works amazingly and just makes so much sense. My friends are getting annoyed with me saying I never shut up about it... that I sound like Tom Cruise, lol - but it's literally changing my life!! I eat a ton and still lose weight, so obviously I'm gonna be proud of it and tell people, yaknow?

Anyway, you can check out the whole theory at http://www.consumerfilter.org/products/weight_loss

btw, Worst NAME EVER - "fat loss 4 idiots" - it's like: "hey thanks!!" wtf?? ...marketed by guys obviously ;)
post here and let me know if you love it - we can track progress together... good luck - you can do it!!!
:bowdown:

Reply #43
^^^What the hell does that have to do with his car?!?!

Quote from: LJS30;218673
Yes, what does having hydraulics have to do with being homoshagual?

and because it looks gay as hell driving around with one side raised and the other slammed, or the ass end dropped and front raised, like he use to do...  so , alot of us called him gay.

Reply #44
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;221533
^^^What the hell does that have to do with his car?!?!

nuthin. its spam :mad:
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!