Skip to main content

Poll

If you owned all three, which would you save?

Total Members Voted: 95

Topic: Foxes, Cats and Birds... (Read 4738 times) previous topic - next topic

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Don't foxes eat Cats?  Don't Cats eat Birds?  There was even something about a Mustang.

lol, I love these cars; it's nice to know that there are so many other people in love with the notion of a Cougar or a Thunderbird; I am not alone!!!!

So, I ask... you vote, I am more curious than anything else.

If your house / garage was burning to the ground, and you could only save either your Cougar, Thunderbird or Mustang... which oh which would it be?

Not that I am stirring up :shakeass: or anything... just putting it out there. :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Operation: X Marks the Spot
5.0L SEFI, AOD, 8.8" 3.02 TracLok - All Stock

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #1
, Cougar people are winning....:birdsmily: :beatyoass: :cougarsmily:
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #2
;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #3
Quote from: blu84302;191897

not any more.:D
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily:

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #4
Quote from: turboranger91;191917

My sister might love you for that.  :flame:

:D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #5
Quote from: turboranger91;191917

:laughing: :p

not anymore

44.44%

for Cougars and T/Bird's;)

and Mustangs nah i'm done with them.. i have enough problems with my hemroids. driving a mustang is like sitting on a cinder block!while driving down the road..

i'm ALL SET!

:EDIT: oh the battle continues 52.38% vs 38.10  in favor of the T/birds..
there's only about a half a dozen man made objects that are herd by the human ear below 40Hz,a pipe organ,thunder,the space shuttle lifting off,a jet airplane taking off or landing,a large canon,an atomic bomb ignited in your back yard and the heat wave afterward oh wait you would be dead so you would'nt hear it scratch that!,and maybe beating your hear against a wall less then 40 times a second..rap music is'nt one of them!thats 40-60Hz@100+db the moving air is under 40Hz

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #6
I think it would depend on which one I had the most money into/mods done to.  I voted T-bird because I just love the rear glass and the front end so  much...lol.
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

Parted & Gone-'88 T-bird Sport, 351W swap, ported GT40 heads

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #7
Birds getting eating, where not talking about any normal bird now where talking about a THUNDERBIRD.:birdsmily:

one more for the:birdsmily:

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #8
aw man, now were losing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #9
Quote from: blu84302;191897

?

:shakeass:
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #10
The only losers in this pole are Mustangs :hick:

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #11
hypothetically, if i had a choice between saving my 86 tbird or my former 91 mustang from burning i would have to save my stang. not that i dont care for my tbird but it was here first and theres memories and sentimental value there.
"Beating the hell out of other peoples cars since 1999"
1983 Ford Thunderbird Heritage
1984 Ford Mustang GT Turbo Convertible
2015 Ford Focus SE 1.0 EcoBoost

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #12
I'd have to say that for me, it would all depend on what years they are.
'86 cougar gone to the big yard.
'86&'88 Jeep Comanches.

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #14
, the birds are doing very well.:D :burnout: :birdsmily:
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily: