Skip to main content

Poll

If you owned all three, which would you save?

Total Members Voted: 95

Topic: Foxes, Cats and Birds... (Read 4739 times) previous topic - next topic

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #30
Food for thought - since someone must've figured after the "club" post that it would be fun to pit us against each other - which almost never happens here BTW.

That's because most already know that the Cougars are:
Faster
shagier
Cooler
Smarter
an all that other stuff :D
4 EYED CATS RULE!!!!!!!!:burnout:

I think if you have 4 fox cars, you should be able to vote 4 times......YES? Where's Karl?

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #31
I can't pick one. I'd be pissed if I couldn't save all of em.

Besides after seeing this: http://forums.beyond.ca/st/193160/my-worst-nightmare  Someday, ya know, when I'm rich and famous and I build myself a big ol' garage/shop its gonna have sprinklers or one of those foam-dispensing systems whatever SOME type of robust fire-suppression system.

That link WILL ruin your day, or at least a few minutes. Very sad.
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #32
Can we Ban ZondaC12 for posting that link (j/k) thats just WRONG!!
:birdsmily:   Objects In Mirror Appear to be Loosing  :birdsmily:

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #33
Okay, really, I didn't mean to stir up any :toilet:

I had only asked because earlier this year, my residence (and adjacent garage & shed) burned to the ground.  Thank-fully my Cougars were about 30 miles from that place.

Fortunatly, nobody was hurt.  I just lost ALL of my stuff, including my five cats (of the feline variaty however) and my 2003 Chevy Cavalier was no more after that day.

Okay, so I cracked after seeing that last post.

If I had to choose between my Cougars, I couldn't.  We would all burn together.

I think we can close this thread now.  lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Operation: X Marks the Spot
5.0L SEFI, AOD, 8.8" 3.02 TracLok - All Stock

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #34
Quote from: yellow86coogr;192544

I think if you have 4 fox cars, you should be able to vote 4 times......YES? Where's Karl?

Might be nice, but there's only ONE fire.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Operation: X Marks the Spot
5.0L SEFI, AOD, 8.8" 3.02 TracLok - All Stock

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #35
Quote from: ZondaC12;192560
I can't pick one. I'd be pissed if I couldn't save all of em.

Besides after seeing this: http://forums.beyond.ca/st/193160/my-worst-nightmare  Someday, ya know, when I'm rich and famous and I build myself a big ol' garage/shop its gonna have sprinklers or one of those foam-dispensing systems whatever SOME type of robust fire-suppression system.

That link WILL ruin your day, or at least a few minutes. Very sad.

My garage has a fire extingusiher. I don't know how much that would help though :hick:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #36
I saw those on a site a guy visits at work. Pretty wild, and there were some realy nice cars in there.
That would realy suck, and I don't think anyone would want to have to choose. Of course, you always have to go with the one that's closest to your heart, oh after you save the wifes car first of course :D or you might end up in the fire yourself.

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #37
Quote from: thunderjet302;192684
My garage has a fire extingusiher. I don't know how much that would help though :hick:

Well I got TWO fire extinguishers! One of em is like 15 years old I think, the other is probably 20, and I don't think it works! BITCH!!! PWN3D!!!!! Well...not really :hick:
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #38
Quote from: ZondaC12;192694
Well I got TWO fire extinguishers! One of em is like 15 years old I think, the other is probably 20, and I don't think it works! BITCH!!! PWN3D!!!!! Well...not really :hick:

Atleast I know mine works ;)
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #39
Quote from: yellow86coogr;192544
That's because most already know that the Cougars are:
Faster
shagier
Cooler
Smarter
an all that other stuff :D
4 EYED CATS RULE!!!!!!!!:burnout:

Does that mean I get to vote 5 times?

Take a guess which way I voted....
Alan Mackin--Semi Professional Ford der
83 T-Bird 460
83 T-Bird Heritage 5.0
84 T-Bird 5.0
86 T-Bird Turbo Coupe NHRA Stocker & Super Stocker
87 T-Bird Turbo Coupe
88 Bronco II Drag truck 302
95 Mustang GT auto
2004 F-350 CC Dually V-10

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #40
I would save the cougar... doesn't mean much being that I only have a bird now...
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #42
i have never liked the formal roof line of the fox body cougars, and fox body mustangs are easy to find. i wish i had my 84 :birdsmily: back though.
64 falcon
66 mustang
05 grand marquis

yeah though i drive through the valley of rice

i shall fear no turbo for torque art with me

thy rod and thy piston they comfort me

Foxes, Cats and Birds...

Reply #43
My 86 XR7 I drove to Georgia to get....I have worked on the car for about 5 years...lots of blood and knuckles.  That car is in the garage at all times.  Although I just picked up a really nice 88TC for a DD.  But the 86 wins every time..plus it goes high 12's with lots of stock old parts.  Who could not love that.

Travis