Skip to main content
Topic: My engine and a few other pics added throughout.... (Read 7470 times) previous topic - next topic

My engine and a few other pics added throughout....

Reply #15
Very impressive. You have an excellent eye for details.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #16
Thanks a lot guys.I appreciate the compliments.I like to hear the input,good and bad,so I can see if I've gone overboard or if I'm needing something else,or whatever.I like the intake because it's the only one.....unless someone copies me.One of none Cobra intake.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #17
See your car is gonna be amazing cause it will be so different from everyone else. Thats what I want with my mark, put parts that no one else has on it, make it special.
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #18
I like modified factory parts the most,although not everything can be factory sometimes.I like for the parts to look "right" when installed,not just something you bolted on that doesn't fit with the overall look.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #19
Very slick, nice work! Which cobra plaque is that?
Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)

Reply #20
'98 Cobra.Genuine Ford part.You have to design your own intake.No copies allowed.

Reply #21
Looks good!  wish I did that to my explorer intake now, instead of the powdercoating....

Reply #22
looks good vinnie, very impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!
88 sport,TW heads, comp xe270hr, cobra u/Tmoss ported lower, 65 mm throttle body, under drives,smog delete,
1.7 roller rockers, cai, k&n, bbk adj regulator, 76mm Pro-m,all MSD ign. MSD dist,18° base timing, 3g alt.1 5/8 ceramic headers, 255lph walbro, 2.5" h-pipe, flowmasters, silverfox valvebody, 3.73 gear,
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc154/flipnbird/DSCF0185.jpg ( RIP : ( )

Reply #23
Again,thanks a lot.I don't really polish the parts for everyone to see,I just do it for myself.The hood is down all the timeand,with the car looking the way it does,it's funny when someone does see the engine.I pulled into Autozone to have the codes read,and I popped the hood open and thought the guy who was going into the storews going to trip over something.The polishing is basically free,so why nopt do it.Free fits into my budget just right.LOL.

Reply #24
post some pics of the car.......gotta see it!!!
88 sport,TW heads, comp xe270hr, cobra u/Tmoss ported lower, 65 mm throttle body, under drives,smog delete,
1.7 roller rockers, cai, k&n, bbk adj regulator, 76mm Pro-m,all MSD ign. MSD dist,18° base timing, 3g alt.1 5/8 ceramic headers, 255lph walbro, 2.5" h-pipe, flowmasters, silverfox valvebody, 3.73 gear,

Reply #25
Give me a minute.But I'm warning you,it isn't a pretty sight.She's in the bodywork phase.

Reply #26

Reply #27
There's a couple.I should scale them down,but I haven't figured that out yet.

Reply #28
DUDE, love the way youv'e done your tips, that's COOL !!!
you gonna keep it original color?

Reply #29
Quote from: vinnietbird;183688
I like modified factory parts the most,although not everything can be factory sometimes.I like for the parts to look "right" when installed,not just something you bolted on that doesn't fit with the overall look.

I'm thinking of Trick Flow. They always looked like ass, to me.

Very nice, though, Vinnie! It's not very often you can look at a 302 and see something new.:cheers:

Got it.Did you see my pics in the other thread I posted?

Jess!!! :hick: