Skip to main content
Topic: Missouri Users?? (Read 6073 times) previous topic - next topic

Missouri Users??

I know I've seen a bunch of users from the midwest and a few from Missouri, Ive only been a Cougar owner for a few months and I was wondering if there are any members have a local meet or anything.
Current-
87 Cougar
88 Crown Vic LTD
84 Yamaha Xt600

previous cars -
1990 Dodge Daytona -
1990 Geo Prizm -
1987 Honda Accord - 140mph wonder? Rally ready..... K.I.A. at WOT due to massive head failure. Still had the best paint-job EVER...
1998 Suzuki Sidekick 4D -
1969 Falcon Futura w/ Sports Coupe option (now go try and find that? And if you do tell me where it is!!)

The Cougar will never be for sale, Only up for trade on a 68,69 Falcon 2D.

Missouri Users??

Reply #1
i'm in kansas city and there's another guy in grandview.
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily:

Missouri Users??

Reply #2
I've felt around to see if interest was there, but response was limited. It would be cool to put together a meet here in the midwest. or even get a club together that meets for breakfast once a month or so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:cougarsmily:

Missouri Users??

Reply #3
i'd be down for something like that... especially since you and i live about 5 minutes from each other. lol.
06 pontiac g6 gt

Missouri Users??

Reply #4
I live up by the IL, WI, IA boarders.  If it wasn't more than a 200mi or so trip, I might have to come.

Sam

Missouri Users??

Reply #5
Im in St. Louis. there arent a lot of people around here that know about the board. If we could get a meet together like a crusie one weekend that would be awesome.
1986 Cougar LS

Missouri Users??

Reply #6
I'm down in Branson MO just a hop skip and jump from you.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Missouri Users??

Reply #7
Siscrew is from Missouri somewhere. Wouldn't mind hearing from him myself, as I'd like to know how my old Bird is doing.
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Missouri Users??

Reply #8
well, where would be a good central location? i know there are a few from kansas as well, it doesn't just have to be Missouri folks. let's decide a location and a Date, and get together.

Missouri Users??

Reply #9
I'll be in sedalia mo. in a week or two(relocating).  It'd be cool to have a meet somewhere.

Missouri Users??

Reply #10
honestly, if there are people on the kansas side... somewhere near state line would probably be good.  i know on another site i'm on, we meet a buffalo wild wings in the shopping center at 103rd and metcalf.
06 pontiac g6 gt

Missouri Users??

Reply #11
So right now we are leaning toward the west side of Jeff city right? Anyone against Jeff? I dont care where we meet depending on when we meet will depend on if i can make it, need suspension an tires(again)
1986 Cougar LS

Missouri Users??

Reply #12
how many people do we have and where are they from? we should do something central then. i know it wouldn't break my heart if we were to do it in KC area, but  i am flexible.

Missouri Users??

Reply #13
i would like to keep it close by too (kc area).
06 pontiac g6 gt

Missouri Users??

Reply #14
well were are is the majority? that should help decide this better. I'm all the way over on the other side of the state but thats just one of me. KC area seems to be the most populated, never been there anyways. How many peoplr are we talkin?
1986 Cougar LS