Skip to main content
Topic: Missouri Users?? (Read 6075 times) previous topic - next topic

Missouri Users??

Reply #30
Quote from: 87crzypssy;232156
so everyone. the summer is almost over, something should happen. Im dying to roll in a pack of cats and birds.

We are so spread out it makes it that much harder. Sucks.
1986 Cougar LS

Missouri Users??

Reply #31
That sound like a blast I would love to Roll with a Huge pack of Birds and CAts. I know I'm extra close for this but every year here in Branson they have a cruise car show. They shut down HWY76 strip "main road through town" at night and have all the cars cruise from one end of town and back. There are people lined up along the street in lawn chairs. It has some nice car, some average cars, and some Junk Cars in it. Anyone can enter.More of a cruse and not really a show. I know the Branson cops are really hard on people that act up or show off. But it is an idea. With such an event maybe we could get more Board members to come. Even if not. I would still like to meet up with some other Bird/cat-fox lovers. Hangin, cruisin, knockin back a few cold ones, whatever lets do it.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird