Missouri Users??

Reply #15
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily:

Missouri Users??

Reply #16
Jefferson City?? centraly located?? i know the city fairly well. Plenty of places to be.
Current-
87 Cougar
88 Crown Vic LTD
84 Yamaha Xt600

previous cars -
1990 Dodge Daytona -
1990 Geo Prizm -
1987 Honda Accord - 140mph wonder? Rally ready..... K.I.A. at WOT due to massive head failure. Still had the best paint-job EVER...
1998 Suzuki Sidekick 4D -
1969 Falcon Futura w/ Sports Coupe option (now go try and find that? And if you do tell me where it is!!)

The Cougar will never be for sale, Only up for trade on a 68,69 Falcon 2D.

Missouri Users??

Reply #17
Jeff City thats sound central enough. Thats about 3-3.5 hours from me. Never know if it is in the spring time we could meet up in local groups and drive there in packs. Kinda like the Birds & Cougars are taking over. It always get attention when there is a large group of the same car/cars in a long line running down the highway.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Missouri Users??

Reply #18
Sure wish i could come. closest i have to "misery" is 2 sisters. 1 in the army and another 2 hours south of st louis.
It's always fun until someone loses an eye. then it's fun ya can't see.

-James Hetfield back when metallica was still making good music.

Missouri Users??

Reply #19
Lets get it rollin guys, I need to meet some people that have experience with these cars. Also anyone interested in a trip to Gateway for an open track night?? After i get tires and my tranny fixed i want to go to the track and get a baseline before i do any serious mods.
Current-
87 Cougar
88 Crown Vic LTD
84 Yamaha Xt600

previous cars -
1990 Dodge Daytona -
1990 Geo Prizm -
1987 Honda Accord - 140mph wonder? Rally ready..... K.I.A. at WOT due to massive head failure. Still had the best paint-job EVER...
1969 Falcon Futura w/ Sports Coupe option (now go try and find that? And if you do tell me where it is!!)

Missouri Users??

Reply #20
Quote from: 87crzypssy;182149
Also anyone interested in a trip to Gateway for an open track night??

i think the track is shutting down for the season pretty soon here, so a spring meet is what we are looking for?
1986 Cougar LS

Missouri Users??

Reply #21
sounds good,when does the track open up again?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:cougarsmily:

Missouri Users??

Reply #22
Quote from: 86 night cat;182944
sounds good,when does the track open up again?

probably the same time as the rest... spring.:hick:
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily:

Missouri Users??

Reply #23
well i am from the manhattan ks area bout 2 hrs west of kc i would be interested in showing up when i get out the sandbox that is i will definatley keep watchin maybe we can make it an annual thing:cougarsmily: :burnout: :cheers: :america:
MAKE IT TAKE IT
"ELEANOR" 1988 :cougarsmily: :burnout: 5.0L, IGNITION UPGRADE, STRUT TOWER BRACE, SHOCK TOWER BRACE, ROAD RIPPER 1000 AOD, STILL TINKERING

"MUDSLUT' 1993 F-150 SUPERCAB FLARESIDE 4X4: STOCK 5.0L, ROAD RIPPER 3000 E4OD, 4.56 gears, Detroit locker rear, Posi-Lok limited slip front, 35X12.50R15 Dick Cepek Crushers, more to come

Missouri Users??

Reply #24
Quote from: turboranger91;182948
probably the same time as the rest... spring.:hick:

smart :shakeass:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:cougarsmily:

Missouri Users??

Reply #25
So..... Jeff or KC? May time? whole weekend or just one day? Who is coming? Morning or afternoon? i have no problem helping plan things if we can get some ideas going.
1986 Cougar LS

Missouri Users??

Reply #26
Missouri user chiming in, but my Tbird is a W.I.P., so I won't be able to bring it probably before spring..IF i have not moved yet.
I'll keep my eyes on this thread though...if y'all need some help setting it up, and I'm still around, i'd be glad to do whatever i can.
BTW, I'm in the middle, in the top third of the state...
(google Laclede)
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Missouri Users??

Reply #27
Another user in the midwest!! :cheers:

Well guys why we are all waiting for spring lets try to set plans and hopefully eventually a date so everyone can take car of their jobs, cars, kids etc.

There is an car show every May held on the Bagnell
 Strip above where the Lake of The Ozarks turns into the Osage River. Ive attended the last two years just because it is so darn close. Its about a fair distance from KC or STL either way about 3/4hours. Same for southern MO, like Branson and Joplin (joplin is a good 4+hrs.)

http://www.magicdragonstreetmeet.com/textonly.asp?Dept_ID=0&NavButton=01&Main=Y.asp
Thats the website with all the details. If anyone has any other good ole' local boy type events in MO lets hear it. My job takes me to the major cities in this fine state but i would love to explore more of her backroads.:burnout:
Current-
87 Cougar
88 Crown Vic LTD
84 Yamaha Xt600

previous cars -
1990 Dodge Daytona -
1990 Geo Prizm -

Missouri Users??

Reply #28
Got some good gravel roads up here...just fine for takin' a slow cruise, looking at deer, and blasting some good hard ass-kicking rock or metal.

Let's keep this goin'..we needs to have a midwest meet!
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Missouri Users??

Reply #29
so everyone. the summer is almost over, something should happen. Im dying to roll in a pack of cats and birds.
Current-
87 Cougar
88 Crown Vic LTD
84 Yamaha Xt600

previous cars -
1990 Dodge Daytona -
1990 Geo Prizm -