Skip to main content
Topic: What kind of spider is this i found in my house??? (Read 3500 times) previous topic - next topic

What kind of spider is this i found in my house???

Was about to play Halo3 untill i saw this dam spider sitting on the window seal in my room. tired to catch it in a jar and the little F***er jumped into a pile of stuff. The times i wish my room was cleaner.

Because my room looks like this i wonder if i can find that little spider and crush it.

Any help would be nice or as long as i don't get a spider bite laugh about it all you want.

Also honestly to think that i buy all my own stuff and i work at a Sonic Drive-In. Thats a lot of money and stuff i gotta clean up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #1
Wow, I thought my room was bad, Time for a good cleaning. And as for the spider I would have taken out my paint ball gun or something along those lines. That thing is one big ugly ass spider, was it a black widow or just one of those jumping spiders?
:birdsmily:

2.5" Cat Back Exhaust, CenterForce Stage 2 Dual Friction Clutch, B&M Ripper Shifter, T3/T4 Turbonetics 63 A/R Turbo, Rods Stainless Tubular Ceramic Coated Header, Boost Controller @ 15Psi, Kirban AFPR, 42lb Injectors, 190LPH Walbro Fuel pump, Ranger Roller Cam, 3" Aluminum Intake Tubing, K&N Cone,  KYB Struts, Koni Red Horizontals/Verticals, Eibach Sportline Springs, Racer Walsh C/C Plates, Polyurethane Bushings, 17x9 Cobra R Wheels

Reply #2
just a mean looking not so black jumping SOB spider. the jar i tired to use with the spiders legs out would of fit in the jar but proably crushed a few of his legs. Sorry i did not have any other site to post this on that was easy to upload pics in a matter of mins.

Is it safe to play Halo3? or not till the spider is killed?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.

Reply #3
holy !!!  clean your room!

that's a common itty bitty spider, of the tinyiaintgonnahurtyouus variety.
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt

Reply #4
Chance of Carpimp1987 getting any pootang while his room is in that condition = 0%

Reply #5
I thought my room looked bad, yours looks like a war happened in there. I hate spiders too, a couple of weeks ago I woke up to something playing with my hair by my ear, it was a spider! I couldn't sleep in there for a day or two!

How do you bring a girl over when your room looks like that? By the way, too many video games.

'88 Mercury Cougar LS, 302, Project Car - "The Coug"
'83 Ford Thunderbird Heritage, 302, Summer Ride, - "The Bambi Killer"
'86 Chevrolet S10, Daily Driver -  "The Black Beater"

Reply #6
Funny you think thats bad i took lots more pics of my room just look.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #7
More
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #8
My days at orkin p-control we called them wolf spiders harmless just big *ss scary looking spider

Reply #9
and More after this VIP TOUR i never wanna hear my car looks dirty if you looked at all these pictures of my room.

I was thinking it was a WOLF spider after a few mins just figured i would show you my next project and it might take a little more time than the next thing i put on my car.

I got a 1992 Mustang PMGR starter put in the other day my old starter had locked up and it was worth the time and money to upgrade it. Good news my Car is paid off so soon to be lots more stuff done in the next few months 2 come.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #10
I used to live in south Florida and we would get all sorts of those things, I would imagine it enjoys the Texas climate as well. If you have brothers/sisters tell them you are feeling generous and will offer to swap rooms with them. When I was younger I had a 59 Bird which was a rather low riding car, one day I was working under the back end of it and saw something move to the front, after searching I realized it was one of these giant spiders coming towards me, well I picked up my head to start sliding out but was able to hit my ear on the ler. It of course was hot and my reaction was to jerk away. The only problem being away was the concrete driveway and it was not that far away. Well after regaining my senses looked around and noticed that the spider had vanished. Never saw it again and figured it probably had a good 20-30 second chance to do as it wished. Moral of the story I guess would be if the thing had any intentions on eating you it already would have.

Reply #11
i thought wolf spiders were quite a bit bigger then that.... and a lot harrier.
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt

Reply #12
I looked on yahoo and typed in spiders and the WOLF spider seemed to look bigger than the one i took a picture of. Oh well time to clean my room soon very soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #13
I love the one picture with the random thunderbird center cap lying in your room amongst all your other . So does the spider still live?

2.5" Cat Back Exhaust, CenterForce Stage 2 Dual Friction Clutch, B&M Ripper Shifter, T3/T4 Turbonetics 63 A/R Turbo, Rods Stainless Tubular Ceramic Coated Header, Boost Controller @ 15Psi, Kirban AFPR, 42lb Injectors, 190LPH Walbro Fuel pump, Ranger Roller Cam, 3" Aluminum Intake Tubing, K&N Cone,  KYB Struts, Koni Red Horizontals/Verticals, Eibach Sportline Springs, Racer Walsh C/C Plates, Polyurethane Bushings, 17x9 Cobra R Wheels

Reply #14
Did I spy a TC model and a box of Warhammer?

Seriously though, more cleaning, less gaming.