Skip to main content
Topic: What kind of spider is this i found in my house??? (Read 3499 times) previous topic - next topic

What kind of spider is this i found in my house???

Reply #15
The box of warhammer was on sale and i traded off half the box 1 min later for other stuff i needed or wanted. I got 2 TC models and 1 Supercoupe model. my wheels came with 3 center caps so i got a set of 2 off ebay hints the extra in my room. Also those stacks of cards are Magic cards 2 save anyone form askin' more questions.

I also just got me a SEGA GENISIS 3 and 3 controllers and 1 game for $13 i have not seen one of theses in many many years.

i could take more pics got a few extra T-bird parts i could sell off around the house.

The spider still lives think i will find him in this mess............................
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #16
Quote from: Carpimp1987;179197
The box of warhammer was on sale and i traded off half the box 1 min later for other stuff i needed or wanted. I got 2 TC models and 1 Supercoupe model. my wheels came with 3 center caps so i got a set of 2 off ebay hints the extra in my room. Also those stacks of cards are Magic cards 2 save anyone form askin' more questions.

I also just got me a SEGA GENISIS 3 and 3 controllers and 1 game for $13 i have not seen one of theses in many many years.

i could take more pics got a few extra T-bird parts i could sell off around the house.

The spider still lives think i will find him in this mess............................
that makes me feel old considering i owned one of those AND  the very first sega system that came out

i also had an atari too.
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily:

Reply #17
i did some research and it appears that your spider is a Funnel Weaver Spider:

Funnel Weaver Spiders are often mistaken for Wolf Spiders but the Funnel Weavers construct large, flat, horizontal webs of non sticky silk and Wolf Spiders do not spin webs. The web contains a funnel at one end that serves as the spider’s retreat. The funnel is open at both ends so the spider can readily escape. The spider hides at the narrow end of the funnel; when it feels the vibration of an insect crossing the web, it dashes out, bites the insect, then carries it back to the funnel. Funnel Weavers and grass spiders are usually lighter in build than wolf spiders.  Many common funnel weaver and grass spiders are also characterized by having very bristly legs.  Most are brown, with grey, black, and tan markings. Some have banded legs and some have long spinnerets that extend out beneath the rear of the abdomen. They will only bite if provoked, and are not considered dangerous. Their bites are not known to be very toxic to humans.
:birdsmily:

2.5" Cat Back Exhaust, CenterForce Stage 2 Dual Friction Clutch, B&M Ripper Shifter, T3/T4 Turbonetics 63 A/R Turbo, Rods Stainless Tubular Ceramic Coated Header, Boost Controller @ 15Psi, Kirban AFPR, 42lb Injectors, 190LPH Walbro Fuel pump, Ranger Roller Cam, 3" Aluminum Intake Tubing, K&N Cone,  KYB Struts, Koni Red Horizontals/Verticals, Eibach Sportline Springs, Racer Walsh C/C Plates, Polyurethane Bushings, 17x9 Cobra R Wheels

Reply #18
The funnel weaving spiders make some wild looking webs.
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #19
That is indeed a wolf spider. We have them in ohio too. Seen 'em small as a dime and as big as a Mason fruit jar lid. He's harmless and actually a good thing to have hanging around. (pardon the pun) So don't kill him he's likely feastingon the pen 15roaches that would be infesting your sty otherwise.;)

Reply #20
Way to go "MAYHEM'- thanks for backing me up !!!!!!!

Reply #21
Hey Pimp,how old are you,and I'm guessing,you still live with your parents.By the looks of all the games,it appears all the guys on this forum need to take a collection and buy you a life.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #22
They say only steers a queers come from Texas... I guess your rainbow colored car says words unspoken.
One 88

Reply #23
I've had some bad experiences with spiders in the past. I've never been bitten by one that was venomous, but I had one the size of a tennis ball get stuck in my hair (long story).
Naturally, I'm averse to being around arachnids.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #24
They look dangerous, don't they?

11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #25
Chance of Carpimp1987 getting any pootang while his room is in that condition = 0%

You're 1500 miles away and I can smell some of the types of mold being born in your room right now as this is typed:hick:
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #26
jesus, If if found a bug that big in my room I would be tweaker cleaning that place till it's spotless.

I hate bugs.

Reply #27
i hate spyders....
I got bite 37 times when i was younger, they infested the upstairs of my dads shed, and i thought ant raid would take them out.. Boy was i wrong. Woke up the next morning with 37 bits on both legs and i never went up there again
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #28
Let it bite you,then you can shoot webs from your wrists and fight crime.Plus,you get a neat red and blue suit to wear.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #29
why were you sleeping up there in the first place?
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles