Skip to main content
Topic: What kind of spider is this i found in my house??? (Read 3498 times) previous topic - next topic

What kind of spider is this i found in my house???

Reply #30
I hate spiders!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #31
cause it was my hangout. Had beds up there, tv and video games, it was awesome!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #32
Quote from: daboss351;179281
cause it was my hangout. Had beds up there, tv and video games, mutant spiders it was awesome!

:hick:
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)

Reply #33
Quote from: daboss351;179281
cause it was my hangout. Had beds up there, tv and video games, it was awesome!

And obviously plenty of spiders as well. I however love spiders i feed the ones that reside in my back yard, its funny to watch them stab the ant then run back down in to their retreat hole.

Reply #34
I cant stand spiders or any insect like that.

20006 Ford Fusion SE

Reply #35
Whoa, Gaming Explosion! *Dives in and gets bit by spiders*

The other day i was reading the forums, And a medium sized spider crawled up the wall from behind my monitor.
Then yesterday... While i was on the computer, ANOTHER LARGER SPIDER crawled up the wall from behind my monitor. :mad:
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Reply #36
Spiders can kiss my.....well how about I just step on them. Iraq has some crazy huge spiders. So does some of your rooms....

I am scared stiff of spiders bigger than my thumbnail. Its ridiculous.
Brian

Reply #37
Quote from: CougarSE;179248
They say only steers a queers come from Texas... I guess your rainbow colored car says words unspoken.

Wow I haven't laughed that hard for a while, thank you. I love that movie.

'88 Mercury Cougar LS, 302, Project Car - "The Coug"
'83 Ford Thunderbird Heritage, 302, Summer Ride, - "The Bambi Killer"
'86 Chevrolet S10, Daily Driver -  "The Black Beater"

Reply #38
just counting game systems i got 2 N64s, 2 sega dreamcasts, 1 small PSone, super NES, newer version of the NES with 2 wireless controllers, sega gensis 3,nokia N-gage,nintendo DS, GBA,PSP,Gamecube with gameboy player,Xbox,XBOX360.

systems i used to have old Gameboy,old school PSone,NES,Top loader NES,gamegear.

Also i do got games for a few systems i don't have as of now so later when i get done cleaning i will count all the games i got for the hell of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #39
Yep,time to get a life.............or a woman.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #40
Quote from: vinnietbird;179581
Yep,time to get a life.............or a woman.LOL.

its far cheaper to get a life. lol
louie  :birdsmily:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]       
My famous last words:
It seemed like a good idea at the time.        88TC R.I.P.      88 Sport build in progress