Skip to main content
Topic: Making some progress- FOR SALE (Read 41413 times) previous topic - next topic

Making some progress- FOR SALE

Reply #150
Quote from: kitzdnm;214156
Its not fat but it got a lot of 0's,Hey bubba show me a pic of what I paid for!!LOL.
I will come and see,Trying to get both of mine goin.

Your money is in there somewhere. Come buy this Vortech off of me and make another donation!

Reply #151
A month and a half and no progress.....I think I am a little burned out on this. Hopefully Carlisle gets me back in the mood.

Reply #152
Quote from: thundr306;163193
I must be one of the slowest on this site, but it will get finished someday. Let me know what you think.
Jim

Quote from: thundr306;221659
A month and a half and no progress.....I think I am a little burned out on this. Hopefully Carlisle gets me back in the mood.

Honestly, I think I'm the slowest, I'm still not done and all I'm doing is swapping over to HO spec. I'm getting there, but don't post anything cause it seems like noone cares, lol. :punchballs:

Reply #153
Quote from: thundr306;221659

I know how you feel. I have a rear, control arms, springs, and 11" brake upgrade to do and I'm acting like I have nothing to do because I don't have the block back yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #154
There's nothing wrong with a little break. It'll be 3 weeks this weekend that I haven't done anything. I do some work for a couple weekends, then take a few off.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #155
Bob whats the radiator out of?
One 88

Reply #156
Quote from: CougarSE;223479
Bob whats the radiator out of?

I'm not sure, you would have to ask mercoug302 he would know. I'll look at it this weekend and see if it has any markings. Its pretty thick and looks like its going to cool pretty good.

anyway back to thundr306's thread sorry for the HJ :o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #157
Hey Jim it was nice to meet you out at Carlisle, hopefully that put you back in the mood to get that Bird going.
 I look forward to seeing that car in person !
1985 Thunderbird TC
2.3l .03 over,Ported and polished Head and E6 Manifold, LA3, T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo, Stinger FMIC, Forge BOV, Full 3" Exhaust, Essy Timing Gears & UDP's, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, Kirban AFPR, Kirban Short Shifter, K&N Cone, Forced4 VC Vent Kit, PA Performance 3g Alternator, Energy Suspension Bushings throughout, CHE LCA's, SFC's [/LEFT]

Reply #158
Quote from: daminc;221754
There's nothing wrong with a little break. It'll be 3 weeks this weekend that I haven't done anything. I do some work for a couple weekends, then take a few off.

Ditto.

I work on these cars as a time to relax and forget about the daily stresses.  I'm in no hurry.  Then again, I've worked on daily driver's enough to get grey hairs by age 30, lol.
1987 TC

Reply #159
Any pics available of the 315's from the side or 3/4 view with the car on the ground? Perhaps yet the best black t-bird I've seen yet.

Reply #160
cant wait to see this thing done!!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #161
Quote from: chri85tc;223518
Hey Jim it was nice to meet you out at Carlisle, hopefully that put you back in the mood to get that Bird going.
 I look forward to seeing that car in person !

Thanks, nice to meet you also. I am trying to get motivated, but I'm just not yet. I thought hearing it run would do it. I guess that I am now shooting for the end of the year.

Reply #162
YEH YEH,Hop to it.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #163
Quote from: rsears;223983
Any pics available of the 315's from the side or 3/4 view with the car on the ground? Perhaps yet the best black t-bird I've seen yet.

There are some pics floating around, but none with it on the ground/outside yet. Soon, hopefully.

Reply #164
Any outside on the ground pics yet? I know your in the process of some amount of paintwork. Extremely curious to see the 315's! :)