Skip to main content
Topic: Making some progress- FOR SALE (Read 41421 times) previous topic - next topic

Making some progress- FOR SALE

Reply #180
Quote from: rsears;238738
Good time for those outside shots eh? Unless your hiding all new paint and don't want to post pics. :rollin:

Still waiting, huh? This car hasn't seen sunshine in over a year. Trust me, there is no killer paint job that I'm hiding. I am way behind in budget for paint work. If it wasn't for the wheels I could pull off the sleeper look when it's up and running.

Reply #181
Jim, Your kinda getting away from a DD.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #182
Quote from: thundr306;238741
Still waiting, huh? This car hasn't seen sunshine in over a year. Trust me, there is no killer paint job that I'm hiding. I am way behind in budget for paint work. If it wasn't for the wheels I could pull off the sleeper look when it's up and running.

I'm in the same boat. Everywhere I turn I need more money to get this thing running.  I thought of getting rid of my ponies and putting the turbines back on it for the same reasons... I ate through my paint budget too :(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #183
Quote from: kitzdnm;238742
Jim, Your kinda getting away from a DD.

Funny. I actually really wanted this car when I bought it to keep as a DD. It already had the 5.0 swap, was fairly clean and a fun car to drive. But when it is apart, you always find something else you want to add. I have decided to put my cycle up for sale to help pay for everything. I'm sure Bob is in the same spot as I am.

Reply #184
Money is easily thrown out the window when you aren't ready, lol.  Things get in the way, and projects come to a halt.  I've been stuck for a few months now.  Winter porject....yeah right.  More like 10 winters project.  Sorry, I'm just trying to make you guys feel better, lol.
1987 TC

Reply #185
Took some time today to mock up some parts. I will get some pics in a few minutes.

Reply #186
Going to make long trips and luggage an issue  :burnout:

Reply #187
Camera was dying, so this is the best I could do:

Reply #188
I am going with a fuel cell in the trunk as well.  In looking at yours, where did you get it?  And especially the white reservoir you have?  Here's the look I was going for, but yours seems more practical...especially for street use.
1987 TC

Reply #189
Quote from: thundr306;238865
Going to make long trips and luggage an issue  :burnout:

Dude luggage racks are coming back, I can hook you up with one just say the word :hick:

Looking good with the pics, keep up the good work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #190
I think the white tank is for methane injection
1986 T-bird
347 stroker motor
185 AFR Heads
TrickFlow cam 224/232-542/563
Victor Jr. intake CNC ported
Quickfuel Holley 800 cfm
Hooker 1-3/4 long tubes
Custom built AOD
B&M 3000 stall
8.8 w/4.30 gears
UPR K-member,A-Arms,and coil-overs
UPR upper/lower control arms
Strange shocks/struts
26x10x15 M/T slicks
11.48@119.27
(coming soon Tremec 3550)
The Finished Product
http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/03grinnie/T-bird/

Reply #191
Quote from: 347Thunder;238902
I think the white tank is for methane injection

You got it!

Havi- there is nothing visibly wrong with your setup. I actually wish that I had bought a bigger tank.

Reply #192
Do I need to come out there and push the friggin thing outside myself and take pics?

Wheels man, gotta see the wheels..

:)

Reply #193
Quote from: rsears;240148
Do I need to come out there and push the friggin thing outside myself and take pics?

Wheels man, gotta see the wheels..

:)

I was so close, but had to put it back up for the tank and methanol lines. It should be outside and up on the trailer by the end of Nov.

Reply #194
Wow, a month since my last post. I have been working on the car when time allows. All the work that I was going to have someone else do for me, has been completed. I went and met with the tuner yesterday and now have an appointment for Nov 26th. He gave me a good estimate on hp, but we will see. He said he will leave it up to me when to stop. I'll post up some pics of what progress has been made.