Skip to main content
Topic: The "Stinkin Lincoln" is being striped!!! (Read 38354 times) previous topic - next topic

The "Stinkin Lincoln" is being striped!!!

Reply #270
Quote from: daboss351;212046
well in that case you should have no problem!!

What do you need as of now. there was a LSC out at the yard when i went yesterday. all i got was a center cap though.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #271
well i got lots of people getting me stuff.
Ill let you know what they cant get me
found some front fenders too.
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #272
Might be getting a set of ROH wheels!! Depends on the price, and how far away they are!
Finishing up the brakes, and all the little stuff, then its going to the exhaust shop for the exhaust, then mechanic I know to be checked over before inspection!!
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #273

they have some good curb rash, and lots of peeling, but if they are cheap, I can make them look good, and i need all new tires anyway so, kills two birds one stone!
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #274
Sweet!
Glad to hear things are working out.

I'm still on the slow track with my project... Someone needs to kick my ass into gear :shakeass: :hick:
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Reply #275
Nice wheels.I'm going to the yard to see what I can get for you tomorrow,by the way.I'll let you know how it went as soon as I get home.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #276
Ok sounds good to me, just let me know so i can tell my other guy what parts i still need!
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #277
10-4.I hope to be home around 1:00 or so.I'll drop a line to you,Home Slice.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #278
Sounds good to me!!
Thanks to guys like you, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #279
we're all in this together,otherwise,I'd have all the parts to myself.LOL.

Reply #280
Well I'm a go on buying those wheels
vin hooked me up with my window motor, horn button, and the desperately needed brake block. Car SHOULD be drivable, rolling on some sweeet new wheels and tires next week (have a week off school). Things are looking good!! Once it goes and stops, I'm having the exhaust done!!
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #281
Way to go bubba! It all works out some how.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #282
Yep!! Gonna have those tails and the lers from you professionally installed so I dont have to fab mounts
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #283
That reminds me,I need to get the tips and Flowmasters welded on.

Reply #284
See Vinnie, you do have a need to buy a welder. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook