Skip to main content
Topic: The "Stinkin Lincoln" is being striped!!! (Read 38355 times) previous topic - next topic

The "Stinkin Lincoln" is being striped!!!

Reply #255
I'm with Vinnie, It doesn't have to be a lot. sometimes a trade for something is good too. it shows they can't take advantage of you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #256
hes my ride everywhere, and most importantly to school everyday (lets me sleep later!)
So I dont mind so much, plus his father takes us out to eat as payment cause I work on all the family's cars.
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #257
That's cool, its a trade off
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

Reply #258
Yea
hes a ungrateful  though lol.
His parents just spent 5k on this rover for him, i mean its SLOW, cause the trans slips when you punch it, but its HIS car, and its actually VERY clean, and fun off road, and he beats the piss out of it, and bitches and moans all the time that he hates it and wants it gone. Wish I could take it off his hands, id love if my parents would have have gave me around 2500 for a car, never mind 5k! O well, My car will be nice once its done.
Installing speakers in my buddys camry today so i can get some funds for some little things I need for the linc, then if its warms up today, and next week ill work on it.
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #259
FUEL LINES ARE 100% in and SAFE, no leaks!!
did some more small rust repairs, and sliped on the lers. Tomorrow I need to get the H pipe to stop leaking, then I can focus on the BRAKES...
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #260
I can see the light!!! Im getting TONS of parts i need, and I have a week of vacation coming up.
Its funny, april 5th will mark the ONE FREAKING YEAR since I bought the  car.... 1500 later, it still sits....
ALL my b day money will go into rust proofing, rust repairs, final parts haul, and exhaust install.
Next step is (hopefully getting) ChuckW rear shock mounts, some mustang shocks, install the turbo coupe, subframe connectors, (hopefully) 3.55 gears, then 5 speed swap.
I already got KYB front shocks in, the brakes are all brand new, so next step is suspension and drivetrain. Then goes gt40 heads and intake!
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #261
List of EVERYTHING I have done:
-clear corners
-new painted grill
-new lower valence
-new door panels
-mustang steering wheel
-new drilled front and rear rotors
-new front and rear calipers
-new front and rear pads
-used rear gabrial shocks, used KYB front struts
-replaced fuel lines
-used high ratio power steering rack(3kmiles)
-new tie rod ends
-new power steering hose
-underdrive crank pulley
-MAC CAI
-MAC 2 1/2 catted h pipe, gutted cats
-NickT custom flow tubes
-Summit turbo lers (2 1/2)
-cheapo mustang tails
-new tail light
-new dew wipes
-door lock actuator replaced
-painted interior trim
-Ford racing 9mm wires, NGK plugs, ACCEL cap and rotor, Motorcraft oil and fuel filter, RP oil.
-new gas tank
-ALL new brake lines
-fixed(temp) many rust holes
-new wheel bearings
I think thats it so far
holy  thats a long list...
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #262
Hey, I don't feel so bad now. I only need a little metal and paint. LOL
Did you get my last PM
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #263
Yep
if they are good
ill send money for shipping!
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #264
 dude, you've been busy! I've been building mine since like 1999, so you're on the fast track!
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #265
Quote from: daboss351;212031
Yep
if they are good
ill send money for shipping!

I'll check them sometime this week.
 What did you need for the stereo wiring?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #266
Quote from: Cougar5.0;212032
dude, you've been busy! I've been building mine since like 1999, so you're on the fast track!

Been a ROYAL PAIN IN MY ASS the whole way, but I love it!
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #267
Quote from: daminc;212033
I'll check them sometime this week.
 What did you need for the stereo wiring?

im guessing the bird doesnt have premium sound, which my car does, but it was bypassed and hacked. Be nice to have a complete front and back speaker wiring harness, but I think that would be a pain for you to get it.
So in other words the plug that goes into the radio, and the wires that run to each speaker.
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #268
I'll see what i can do. the seats are already unbolted as of today. also started taking the dash out.
when I strip it. I'm gonna grab whatever wiring I can too, front to back.
someone may need it one day.
When I'm done there won't be much left of the car.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #269
well in that case you should have no problem!!
my $300 beater ;)