Skip to main content
Topic: Official Cat Jam 2005 Thread (Read 16651 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Official Cat Jam 2005 Thread

Reply #106
I'd be all for an Illinois show!!  Peoria gets my vote.

Fordman3

Reply #107
Blue is my favorite color.  I saw your cougar at cj and that is one deep blue!!  Many compliments from me. :bowdown:

Reply #108
Quote from: Cougarcruisin
How bout sharing what you've been up to... we all have been flaunting our stuff, not hiding in the closet!!

Come on out and see whatcha been missing.

*its late* :)

I have to say that blue is my favorite color.  That is a nice deep blue.  Many compliments from me.  :bowdown:

Reply #109
AWWWW shucks. Thanks. Lots of time and work went into that. And all the compliments from everyone sure makes it feel all worth while!

:)

Reply #110
Well, I got home today from the camp I went directly to after CJ. CJ was quit the experience!! It was alot of fun! I cant wait till next year!! You were all great people, and I was proud to park mine with all your cars at the show!

Frank M.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/665379

1983 TurboCoupe-T3 .60/.63, 3" exhaust, Motorsport front mount, PJ, large VAM, green tops, 8.8" w/ 3.55's, 13.72@97mph
1985.5 SVO
1984 Fullsize Bronco- 300, NP435

Reply #111
Quote from: EricCoolCats
However...if (and that's a big IF) an individual or group could get a place together, line up events, and generally do things up the way we rock it in Ohio, I would not have an objection to having a CJ Central or West show. I would help as much as possible and also attend. We've talked about it before and it's an open door for those that have the ambition and connections to put on such a show.

Well as far as I know there are some Cougar/T-Bird guys here in kansas. Why not this be the place for a Central CJ. I know that there are some big shows around. Recently the Lead Sled show in Salina,KS was pretty big. They are considering that the best place to have it. Salina, Kansas City, anywhere big would be a great place. Kansas is pretty much the Center of the U.S. But it is of course up to everyone and I am definetly up for the hassle of making it work if that is what could possibly be for the future.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit