Topic: Central Ohio... (Read 18309 times) previous topic - next topic

Central Ohio...

Reply #105
I gots no way to get there as of now. Will try though

Central Ohio...

Reply #106
Quote from: nirvanagod;141279
Depends on if I wake up early enough...

Its only a half hour drive, and we are meeting at 1:30 PM. So you would have to be out of bed by NOON.

Quote from: 84 Fila;141296
I gots no way to get there as of now. Will try though

See if Eric or Brian is coming, and if they are try to bum a ride from someone. Don't you have 2 cars?

Central Ohio...

Reply #107
Long story, but I have the Fila almost done right now, the cougar is 12 hours away, and I'm still waiting to insure/title the bird. I can try Brian, he might want to go

Central Ohio...

Reply #109
Family DD. Mine but not really. Again, hard to explane.

Central Ohio...

Reply #110
Quote from: *MAYHEM*;141281
Send me your PH# I'll wake you up. :D

It would be the last thing you ever did ;)

(j/k'ing)

Quote from: 83Heritage;141307
Its only a half hour drive, and we are meeting at 1:30 PM. So you would have to be out of bed by NOON.

Well i'm taking the entire weekend off for other reasons, but I enjoy taking advantage of sleeping in. 3pm is usually what I call morning on the weekend :D !!!
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Central Ohio...

Reply #111
You bum get up... We got some zombies to kill......
One 88

Central Ohio...

Reply #113
Well I am probably not going to make it.  My mother is coming up from Mississippi.
One 88

Central Ohio...

Reply #115
Same here, I WILL be at CJ, but as for now, any meets other then local I'm out. Just no means to get there

Central Ohio...

Reply #116
TOO Many things going on see you all at Carslile and or Cat Jam
Ric

Central Ohio...

Reply #117
I'll be there. :)

Central Ohio...

Reply #119
Actually, I just found out I may have to pass. :( Left front brake started grinding tonight coming home. I wanted to put this off til I could swap spindles but if I don't fix it now I may not have a cat to put spindles on.