Skip to main content
Topic: Central Ohio... (Read 18311 times) previous topic - next topic

Central Ohio...

Reply #75
i just made a pizza im quite full
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Central Ohio...

Reply #76
You know Martin.. I'm getting pretty Hungry.
One 88

Central Ohio...

Reply #77
Let's give everyone plenty of time to plan this time. Tax day is on a Sunday. We can all celebrate our refunds. (or lack thereof). Columbus again?

Central Ohio...

Reply #78
Anybody else hungry?

Central Ohio...

Reply #79
yea i am but not for food hehehe
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Central Ohio...

Reply #80
If you're not busy this Sunday you can meet The Cool Cat himself along with CougarSE and myself and maybe a few others at the Outback Steakhouse on Main St just east of the I-270 exit in Columbus. That would be the US40 east exit. We'll all be there around 1:00 (that's PM not AM).

Central Ohio...

Reply #81
I'm out, I got " a mission" to do and then I have to try to accomplish something on my bird.

Central Ohio...

Reply #82
Yeah I will be there as well as Jim (8birdy8, he don't know yet but he is going :hick: ).

Hopefully bring along John (blue84302) again and maybe this time Victor (blue thunder) will be available.

Get ahold of any Nato guys Martin?
One 88

Central Ohio...

Reply #83
It's a good thing you mentioned 1PM not AM, i was almost not going to make it because i'd be at work at 1AM.  But anyway, i'm there.  Probably not going to drive the bird though... unless it's raining.
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

Central Ohio...

Reply #84
Nevermind... i'll be bringing the bird. Supposed to rain :(
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

Central Ohio...

Reply #85
Quote from: CougarSE;137191
Yeah I will be there as well as Jim (8birdy8, he don't know yet but he is going :hick: ).

Hopefully bring along John (blue84302) again and maybe this time Victor (blue thunder) will be available.

Get ahold of any Nato guys Martin?
Not yet. Work is keeping me busy. I'll try a little later today.

Central Ohio...

Reply #86
I assume you are talking about April 1st. If so I can't make it , it being my Birthday and all. But if anyone is planning on being in the Akron/Canton area this weekend Saturday night, I am hosting a Texas Hold 'em game, and on Sunday night I am doing the Birthday dinner thing.

Central Ohio...

Reply #87
yay
One 88

Central Ohio...

Reply #88
Hooters! Hooters!

Thanks to The Cool Cat, Shawn, Claude and Jim for a great lunch. We need to do this more often. :D

Central Ohio...

Reply #89
Sorry I missed it the E'man was there dam I had prier arangments I had a "artist" come out to my house and remove All of my dings & dents out It looks mavelis