Skip to main content
Topic: Central Ohio... (Read 17306 times) previous topic - next topic

Central Ohio...

Anyone in Ohio want to meet for breakfast or lunch on a Sunday? I figure Columbus is pretty central. Lots of good breakfasts too.

Or maybe lunch at Mongolian BBQ.

Or Both.:D

Central Ohio...

Reply #1
N.A.T.O. is having a gathering in Dayton Sun ....
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Central Ohio...

Reply #2
Quote from: Chuck W;104799
N.A.T.O. is having a gathering in Dayton Sun ....

Doesn't have to be THIS Sunday. ;)

Central Ohio...

Reply #3
I was just letting you know something was going on nearby ;)
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Central Ohio...

Reply #4
Quote from: Chuck W;104802
I was just letting you know something was going on nearby ;)

I may have to show up there too.

Central Ohio...

Reply #5
I know I would be up for it, bluethunder (vic) probably would, 8birdy8 (jim) for sure would, cougarcrager (zack) may be up for a lunch and maybe blu84302 (john).  Speak up boys!  If there are others I don't know of you.

I'm liking this BBQ idea.
One 88

Central Ohio...

Reply #7
I can really try to start making these things now.

Central Ohio...

Reply #8
How 'bout we make it NEXT Sunday. Sounds like some people have plans already for this weekend.

Say the Frisches Big Boy on S. Hamilton rd near the US33 exits?

If anyone DOES want to meet this weekend that works for me. I'm going to Nat'l Trails around 11:00 for the Div. 3 Finals. Going to be top Alc. rails and funny cars there. $15 admission and pit pass. We could make it a real gear head day.

Central Ohio...

Reply #9
Well, if I work my ass off I might be able to be there and maybe even have the Fila there. No promises though.

Central Ohio...

Reply #10
Would 9:30 be too early for anyone?

Central Ohio...

Reply #11
would be for me
One 88

Central Ohio...

Reply #13
I think a BBQ dinner get together would be awsome.
One 88

Central Ohio...

Reply #14
Lunch sounds like the better plan then. That pretty much does away with the day at the races idea, so let's make it next Sunday at 1:00 That should give everyone enough time and you'll have an extra week to shine the cars. :D  We can meet at the BP station East of I-270 at Morse rd.

BTW: Mongolian BBQ may be a little different than you think. It's sorta like a chinese buffet only all the food is raw. You go through the line pick your meats and veggies, sauces, spices, etc. hand the bowl to the guy at the grill and they stirfry it all right in front of you. GREAT food and $12 for all you can eat with a soup and salad bar.