Skip to main content
Topic: Central Ohio... (Read 18310 times) previous topic - next topic

Central Ohio...

Reply #91
OK, April's meet was a little impromptu, so let's give fair notice to everyone for May. First Sunday in May is the 6th. That gives you 31 days notice. Plan for it.

The question now is, what city to have it in. Let's hear the ideas and put it to a vote.

Central Ohio...

Reply #92
Anybody?

Beuhler?

Beuhler?

Central Ohio...

Reply #93
Quote from: *MAYHEM*;138545
OK, April's meet was a little impromptu, so let's give fair notice to everyone for May. First Sunday in May is the 6th. That gives you 31 days notice. Plan for it.

The question now is, what city to have it in. Let's hear the ideas and put it to a vote.

You keep picking Birthdays. The April meet was my Birthday, and May 6th is my Wife's birthday. I won't be able to may it on that day.

Central Ohio...

Reply #94
change the day!  can't keep kyle out again..!
One 88

Central Ohio...

Reply #96
All right, what about the last Sunday in April?

Central Ohio...

Reply #98
April 29th in Cbuttstuff Fulton sounds good to me. Anyone else?

Central Ohio...

Reply #99
Hmmmm.....
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Central Ohio...

Reply #100
If anyone is still up for this and are cool with meeting up in the Akron/Canton/Cbuttstuff Fulton area, here is what I propose. Meet at 1:30 on Sunday April 29th at the Pizza Hut (don't have to eat there, its just easy to locate) address 4821 Portage St Nw North Canton OH 44720. If you are coming by way of I77 its exit 111, get off I77, head west get in the far right lane and it is on the right hand side. Its extremely close to the Akron Canton Airport. There are all kinds of places to eat, just depends on what everyone is hungry for, and what everyone's budget will allow. As mentioned before, the are Go-Karts, Paint Ball, Driving range etc etc about 15 Minutes away ( http://www.sluggers-putters.com/). Any suggestions let me know.

Central Ohio...

Reply #101
Sounds great to me. I'll be there. :)

Central Ohio...

Reply #102
Anybody else planning to make it?

Central Ohio...

Reply #103
Quote from: *MAYHEM*;141268
Anybody else planning to make it?

Depends on if I wake up early enough...
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...