Skip to main content
Topic: Central Ohio... (Read 17283 times) previous topic - next topic

Central Ohio...

Reply #120
So why don't we just post pone the whole thing until  May 27. Thats the last weekend in May, should give everyone plenty of time to get their cars all washed and waxed after coming out of winter storage.:)

Central Ohio...

Reply #121
Quote from: 83Heritage;142685
So why don't we just post pone the whl thing until May 27. Thats the last weekend in May, should give everyone plenty of time to get their cars all washed and waxed after coming out of winter storage.:)

That would be Memorial Day weekend. I know I'll be gone until Moday night that weekend.

Central Ohio...

Reply #123
Quote from: 83Heritage;142685
So why don't we just postpone the whole thing until May 27.

I have a very important date with a particular race track in Indiana.
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Central Ohio...

Reply #124
Ok, I'm lookin' at the 3rd Sunday in Sept. I aughtta be hungry by then.;) And with nearly two months notice, everybody should be able to plan an afternoon. Any objections? Better ideas?

Central Ohio...

Reply #125
Quote from: *MAYHEM*;164977
Ok, I'm lookin' at the 3rd Sunday in Sept. I aughtta be hungry by then.;) And with nearly two months notice, everybody should be able to plan an afternoon. Any objections? Better ideas?

See this thread.
http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?t=13945&page=8

Central Ohio...

Reply #126
i hate living so far towards the center of the country!  it seems to me that there are a LOT of 2.3 turbo related events in ohio.  there are several guys on rangerpowersports that live in ohio and hang out frequently, nato is meeting up there, i bought my current turbocoupe there, and cat jam (albeit not 2.3 turbo specific).... all in ohio!  that's it... i'm moving.
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily:

Central Ohio...

Reply #127
There's about 5 house's for sale near me....;)

Central Ohio...

Reply #128
Quote from: 84 Fila;164985
There's about 5 house's for sale near me....;)

pics?  mls#'s?
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily: