Skip to main content
Topic: Oh Freakin No!!!!!!! (Read 1711 times) previous topic - next topic

Oh Freakin No!!!!!!!

Well Today Sucked I Spent All Day Trying To Tune My Car Up Trying Diff Carbs Rebuilding Them And Trying Timing Every Thing I Could Think Cause I Dont Feel Like I Am Getting The Full Pontential Of It So I Got So Tired Of It I Pulled The Heads Because I Had A Hunch One Was Crack Or Leaking In Water Or Something And Sure Enough I Had To Tear Down The Top End Of My Motor With Only 17 Miles On It Water Was Coming In Through The Wall On The Intake Port I Am So Pissed This Blows
I Have A Set Of Stock E7's That I Am Going To Use But I Debating On Porting Them Only Because My Buddy Had A Set On His Mustang And Ran The Same Time With Them Stock And Then With Them Ported What Are Your Guys Take On That I Will For Sure Cut The Bumps Out Of Them Tho

Sorry Just Had To Vent A Bit
:flip:I GOT MORE POWER NOW:flip:
:mad:..BUT I NEED EVEN MORE..:mad:

Oh Freakin No!!!!!!!

Reply #1
My Buddy Had A Set On His Mustang And Ran The Same Time With Them Stock And Then With Them Ported

likely you are not going to see gains on a stock engine.
just because he didnt run any faster doesnt mean he didnt gain anything. porting the stockers may not put down much HP itself but it will help support other aftermarket stuff. they E7 heads flow fine weather they are ported or not on a stock engine. the gains happen when you throw in induction and exaute. couldnt hurt porting them if you have the time and motivation.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Oh Freakin No!!!!!!!

Reply #2
lol, capitalize every word... must be frusterated.
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

Oh Freakin No!!!!!!!

Reply #3
Better then the super pissed ALL CAPPS

Oh Freakin No!!!!!!!

Reply #4
Actually When I Type In Caps Lock It Changes It To What You See I Dont Know Why And My Buddy Had It On His 347 And He Was Running 13's And Every Once In A While Would Go Into The High 12's But We Will See What Happens And I Really Dont Have The Motovation To Port Them Ha Ha I Will Let You All Know how It Goes

AN OFF NOTE AFTER HE SWITCHED TO AFR'S HE RUN IN THE 11'S CONSTANTLY

Oh Freakin No!!!!!!!

Reply #5
Every word starts with a capital & no punctuation - yikes!
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Oh Freakin No!!!!!!!

Reply #6
dood, why not just turn caps lock off. that  is so hard to read, the only thing i got out of that was carbs, e7 and 347.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Oh Freakin No!!!!!!!

Reply #7
Actually When I Type In Caps Lock It Changes It To What You See I Dont Know Why

The reason your caps lock disappears is because I set the board to do so. The board will automatically remove caps lock because most people consider all caps to be rude, hard to read, and just plain annoying. I hate it almost as much as I hate spam (and boy, do I hate spam). If there was a way to set the board to remove the first-letter-capitalized thing I'd have done that too.

As you've discovered, the caps-lock undo thingy can be defeated by holding down the shift button. If somebody wants to hold the shift button down to get the all caps effect they can be my guest, but I can rest comfortably knowing I made it more difficult for them to SHOUT :D
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Oh Freakin No!!!!!!!

Reply #8
Quote from: Thunder Chicken
The board will automatically remove caps lock because most people consider all caps to be rude, hard to read, and just plain annoying. I hate it almost as much as I hate spam (and boy, do I hate spam).

:cheers: :bowdown: :D

Oh Freakin No!!!!!!!

Reply #9
Yeah.. and furthermore typing in all caps and no punctuation really deters people from reading what you have to say. And that leads to off topic discussion about grammar such as this and not really addressing your problem. So you can do everyone a favour and type in a pleasing fashion and your problems will be solved (both grammar wise and whatever topic you're discussing)

Oh Freakin No!!!!!!!

Reply #10
WaT U MeEn iT Is AnNoYiNg WhEn PpL tAlk lIke diS?!?111

Oh Freakin No!!!!!!!

Reply #11
Quote from: Thunder Chicken
The reason your caps lock disappears is because I set the board to do so. The board will automatically remove caps lock because most people consider all caps to be rude, hard to read, and just plain annoying. I hate it almost as much as I hate spam (and boy, do I hate spam). If there was a way to set the board to remove the first-letter-capitalized thing I'd have done that too.

*chanting* Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam.. :p

Would you like some spam spam spam spam spam spam eggs and spam? :p

(Oh, what would Spam be without Monty Python..?)

Oh Freakin No!!!!!!!

Reply #12
Wow i didnt think that it bothered poeple like that. I just figured caps lock was cruise control for cool ha ha just kidding. Usally its on because i type my passwords and screen names in caps but, sorry for the big letters.

Oh yeah and i didnt hold down shift i just edited my post and caps lock was on.

Is this writing up to par for every one?

Just kidding you all thanks for the constructive critisisum but, can we get back on the subject to port heads or not. Is it worth it? I always thought it was but after that expirence i second guess when i think about it.

Oh Freakin No!!!!!!!

Reply #13
Quote from: Bird351
*chanting* Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam.. :p

Would you like some spam spam spam spam spam spam eggs and spam? :p

(Oh, what would Spam be without Monty Python..?)

But I don't want any spam! :(

Oh Freakin No!!!!!!!

Reply #14
Grind the thermactor bumps off the exhaust & clean the ports up - maybe match the ports to the intake. I wouldn't do much more than that as you can cause my harm than good if you do not port for a living.