Skip to main content
Topic: CJ06 DVD's (Read 3836 times) previous topic - next topic

CJ06 DVD's

I've got all but one person's photos and will be starting to mail out the CJ06 CDs very soon. Just an update for those curious.

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #1
Sweet deal.

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #2
I can't wait!

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #3
Eric, might I get a CD this year?  Considering I've attended EVERY year but I never got one.  Is this because I don't drive a Cougar?

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #4
Really? Eric's been denying you of your right to CD's? well you live close enough why not just go over and log onto his computer and make a CD yourself?

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #5
Eric, might I get a CD this year? Considering I've attended EVERY year but I never got one. Is this because I don't drive a Cougar?

Oh....waaahhh f'n WAAAHHH, why don't ya. :flip:

I'll hook you up G.

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #6
Quote from: Ifixyawata
Eric, might I get a CD this year?  Considering I've attended EVERY year but I never got one.  Is this because I don't drive a Cougar?

This was my 3rd CJ, and I haven't gotten a CD either.... I think its cause I drive an MN12 instead of a Fox.  Discrimination I tell ya.
-John Fordham

1993 Cougar XR7 302 HO AOD
245,000 miles and still running strong

2005 F-150 FX4 SuperCab 5.4L

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #7
I got Cd's for my first CAT JAM last year?..  But this year... *Cries out loud and runs to bedroom*
One 88

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #8
HA!! I get CDs every year, and I don't have a Cougar or a T-bird!! :rollin:  I must be loved a lot!! :p :D

Sounds like someone needs to call a WHAAAAAmbulance!! LMAO!!

man, I've had withdrawals this week.... I couldn't get online at all, I so missed ripping on you guys!
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #9
Ive gotten a cd every year but Eric I was curious as to if I would receive one this year? I know I didnt get to bring the car, but I was just curious. If not, thats fine but I just wanted to know if im gonna need to buy one. thx

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #11
LMAO...You are so easy Eric!

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #12
Yeah....that's what all my ex-girlfriends say. :tg:

New setback: when I thought I received the last set of pix this past week, it turned out to be second-to-last. Kyle is e-mailing his pix to me on Monday. And of course, I receive his e-mail notifying me of this as I'm burning the DVD. ;) At least it was just a test DVD though, not a final product one. You guys are gonne love what I did this year. It's worth the wait....another week or so and you'll have your copy. Thanks for the patience!

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #13
Yeah, I bet they do! LOL

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #14
Any chance of getting a copy of the prevouis ones, I'll pay for them.
 Just let me know. Or email me @ Greg@Speedydyno.com

Thanks  Greg

SCT Tuned by Me(Greg@SpeedyDyno.com)

E.T. 10.28 @ 136.5 MPH 1/4 mile: List of Mods; 351 EFI, AFR heads,AOD,Rousch 13in frt brakes,11in rear brakes, AirRide Tech air ride system, Sub frame connetors,2400 RPM stall, 3.50,BBK shorties,T62PT Turbos  air to air intercooled, Home built kit.
Car weights 3705lbs without driver:burnout: