Skip to main content
Topic: CJ06 DVD's (Read 3835 times) previous topic - next topic

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #15
Greg, I have all previous versions of CJ CD's that can be burned for ya. I'll PM you the details.

For everyone else...your CJ06 DVD's are in the mail (and yes, Robert, since you attended you still get the disc--it doesn't matter if you bring the car or not. This is my gift to all attendees).

If for some reason you don't see your DVD within the next week or two be sure to let me know. They all went out first class USPS.

Oh...and just a forewarning...there are about 1200 photos on the DVD. You'll be sitting there for awhile. ;)

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #16
Woo Hoo!!! (as wife turns off monitor and removes keyboard batteries while kids stare at the frozen position of dad.)

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #17
Woohoo!  My DVD came in the mail today!  I've been watching it for hours instead of working.

Also, my CD's from CJ04 and CJ05 finally showed up too!  The postmen must have been watching them for the past two years.... :P
-John Fordham

1993 Cougar XR7 302 HO AOD
245,000 miles and still running strong

2005 F-150 FX4 SuperCab 5.4L

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #18
I got my DVD yesterday also.  Got home and there it was.  We watched it the rest of the evening.  My son would get excited whenever he'd see me or my car.

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #19
Could I like paypal for a DVD??  Pleeeaaaseee?
One 88

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #20
I got my dvd yesterday. I was soooo excited I just had to watch it right away. And I was watching the first movie and the song was so sad I almost cried. But then there was this one close up of me on kevins' movie. It was creepy!

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #21
Got mine today!!!  I have to wait till Rog gets home to watch it , or he'll whoop my azz!! LOL
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #23
Another spectacular job all the way around..  Even saw some cars that somehow I managed to miss at the show..

Johnny Cougar, what kind of camera do you have?  Those were some really good twilight/longer exposure shots!:bowdown:

V6->V8HO 88 LS
5.0L V8 87 XR7

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #24
Quote from: bondocougar
Johnny Cougar, what kind of camera do you have?  Those were some really good twilight/longer exposure shots!:bowdown:

Actually, I have no idea.  It is my GF's camera, with some obscene amount of megapixels... like 6 or something.  I'll ask her for ya.
-John Fordham

1993 Cougar XR7 302 HO AOD
245,000 miles and still running strong

2005 F-150 FX4 SuperCab 5.4L

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #25
Quote from: Johnny Cougar
Actually, I have no idea.  It is my GF's camera, with some obscene amount of megapixels... like 6 or something.  I'll ask her for ya.

she was useing the samsung A7, i rember because i had the same camera along with my rebel. and to clear up any confusion, red LX is listed under my name on the dvd photo section. i picked his name and saw all my photos lol

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #26
Yeah Nate...sorry about that LOL. I really don't know why I did that. Meh, lots of confusion trying to keep things straight anywhere around CJ time.

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #27
Quote from: Samantha
I got my dvd yesterday. I was soooo excited I just had to watch it right away. And I was watching the first movie and the song was so sad I almost cried. But then there was this one close up of me on kevins' movie. It was creepy!
Samantha, I didn't mean to creep you out. Sorry about that! But I can't take ALL the blame/credit, the program I used to cut the movie did most of the zooming and all of the cutting automatically.

Quote from: Johnny Cougar
Even saw some cars that somehow I managed to miss at the show..
So did I!!

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #28
OH hahah! The computer must like me! LOL

CJ06 DVD's

Reply #29
yah jaded what program did u use, it was hella awesome!  I really enjoyed the spraypaint themed one.