Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your bird or cooch... (Read 6098 times) previous topic - next topic

Show us your bird or cooch...

Reply #45
Heres the new addition to the family, Her name is Sidney. . . She is a Australian Heeler and Border Collie cross, she loves to run and play and is full of energy. She is as of now 13 weeks old.

And this is my bird Mario, turns out Mario is a girl. I was told the majority of white pen 15atiels are males is this true? Anyways now she is known as Miss Mario.

:birdsmily:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2.5" Cat Back Exhaust, CenterForce Stage 2 Dual Friction Clutch, B&M Ripper Shifter, T3/T4 Turbonetics 63 A/R Turbo, Rods Stainless Tubular Ceramic Coated Header, Boost Controller @ 15Psi, Kirban AFPR, 42lb Injectors, 190LPH Walbro Fuel pump, Ranger Roller Cam, 3" Aluminum Intake Tubing, K&N Cone,  KYB Struts, Koni Red Horizontals/Verticals, Eibach Sportline Springs, Racer Walsh C/C Plates, Polyurethane Bushings, 17x9 Cobra R Wheels

Reply #46
I'll throw a newer on of my St. Benerd when I get home today. Great looking pets guys

Reply #47
Storm Cloud.

AKA: Stormy, Rotten Butt, Stinky Butt, Baby Butt, Silly Butt, (notice a trend? ) and You Rotten Little Sh|t.

First pic is at 10 weeks, just taken a couple minutes ago. Second pic is from the night I got her.

Reply #48
Quote from: thunder306;106637
Hey what kind of dog is that, wife was asking she wants one now..

She's a pure breed Labrador Retriever. They come in black, yellow and chocolate and have a very nice personality.

Reply #49
Oh ok thanks, I didn't realize she was a lab. Our friends just got a lab/golden retriever mix he's pretty cool. I think that a lab or some type of lab mix will be our next dog
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #50
I had to post a more recent picture of Mischa and Mather (My brother's pit bulls). They posed themselves.
2000 Jaguar XK8 Convertible - 4.0L DOHC V8 (AJ27)
2018 Ford Explorer - 3.5L DOHC V6 (Duratec 35)
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis - 4.6L SOHC V8 (Modular)
1987 Mercury Cougar LS - 5.0L V8 (Windsor) [SOLD in 2009]

Reply #51
Peanut standing up.. haha look at that face she's giving me for making her do it..  dog!

Reply #52
We have a Lab, not sure if she's mixed with anything else.  She's one of the best dogs I've ever seen for a family, she starves for attention and wants to play all the time.  You MUST play with her or pet her for a while before she will even eat her food in the morning.  She thinks she's just another one of the family.

She certainly lives up to the retriever name sometimes, one of her favorite things to do when playing is plop a toy down in your lap so you can throw it, then repeat.
Long time Turboford freak...
84 SVO
88 TC
87 XR4Ti

cats really, really suck

Reply #53
Ok, to prove I'm a glutton for punishment I brought home another stray last night. Yesterday was the first day of deer season, and this little shiznit showed up at the camp. She is half starved (you can feel every bone) but very friendly. I fed her a hot dog at the camp (for lack of anything better to feed her), and decided to bring her home. If this was May I'd probably have left her there figuring she could survive, but going into November with a big storm coming tonight I just couldn't do it. She is tentatively named "Olive" (I was thinking about calling her "Pickles" but I already had a cat named Pickles before, and the name didn't suit a black cat. Olives are black, so...)

And without further delay I introduce you to Olive:
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #54
cool kitten!

Milo looked just like that when he was ....smaller...

Reply #55
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;110403
Ok, to prove I'm a glutton for punishment I brought home another stray last night. Yesterday was the first day of deer season, and this little shiznit showed up at the camp. She is half starved (you can feel every bone) but very friendly. I fed her a hot dog at the camp (for lack of anything better to feed her), and decided to bring her home. If this was May I'd probably have left her there figuring she could survive, but going into November with a big storm coming tonight I just couldn't do it. She is tentatively named "Olive" (I was thinking about calling her "Pickles" but I already had a cat named Pickles before, and the name didn't suit a black cat. Olives are black, so...)

And without further delay I introduce you to Olive:

Mitten pawed at that. :) Cool lookin' cat.

Reply #56
this is my dog Rio, its a goldenretriever! he is the wierdest dog ever! everytime we walk in the door he picks something up and runs around the house barking, he does the same thing if someone else comes over. had he has a natural small mohawk!
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

Reply #57
back from the dead so I can show off my new puppy Isis and the ever popular Olde Anglian Bullish Hound Furia

Reply #58
Bear, My Saint Bernard, at 2 mounths

Bear at 2 years

Bear at christmas

Reply #59

Azrael (age 8) and Minous (age - a few months)
Robert

- too many '80s Capris and mid-'70s Cougars