Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your bird or cooch... (Read 6231 times) previous topic - next topic

Show us your bird or cooch...

Reply #30
Shes about 4 months old now. And follows me everywhere lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #31
Aww. That is so adorable. When we first got marlie she'd follow us every where too. Well come to think of it she still does. But that is such a cute kitten!

Reply #32
WTG Will!!!

You have no idea how much Keely wants a kitty! LOL She has to wait till we move.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #33
My wife and I are not allowed to have pets at the place we are renting right now.  When we buy a house we want to get a Scottish Terrier.  But for now we have a stuffed horse.  His name is Pancho and he "neighs" three different songs.  :giggle:

-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Reply #34
This is my 10 week old Pit Bull/Rotweiller mix; Tank.  Hes already potty trained, and He loves riding in the thunderbird already!
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Reply #35
Quote from: Samantha
This is my kitty, Cinders, she's 3.

And this is my new dog marlie.  She's 1 1/2, and a chow shepard rott mix, and we adopted her about a  month ago.

I have a cat named cinder that looks identical to yours. I'll have to get a picture up.
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

Reply #36
This is Tucker.. and hes kinda Tuckered out... :D this cat is a freakin ninja! I swear he goes Kung-fu on everything

And this lazy old fella is Davy... grandma calls him crockett.. (dunno where she gets that from :D)

ill get some pics of Milo and Pauley later

Reply #37
Heres my Cinder. Shes about 6 yrs old and when she aint sleeping she still acts like a little kitten.
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

Reply #38
this is Pauley... Even tho he may look like a mighty hunter... all he can catch is grasshoppers.. and he enjoys doing so..

heh, and this is my cat... Milo.. nothing special to him.. except he hates crows.. after he learnt oh .. they are bigger than me..

Reply #39
Harly is a German Shepard/Huskey Mix I saved her from the pound. They were getting ready to put her to sleep so I took her home. She is worth her weight in gold. I can't tell you how many times she has chased off people from the house. Ya I don't live in a nice neighborhood.

The other is a dachshund her name is Scooby. Shes 10 years old and annoying. I think she is senile or something. She will just bark for no reason.

I also have 2 cats, no pics because they don't like the camera. They are named Ivy and Lucifur. And a 1 year old Bearded dragon.

Reply #40
Oh wow, 88FOXBIRD, she really is like Cinders. I can't believe it!

Reply #42
Ok...I'll join in! 

Here's my critter..."Scooter"!  One of the best little dogs I've ever owned!  1/2 pen 15er, 1/2 LH Dachshund...still chases his tail on command...Never had an "accident" in the house....EXTREMELY obedient and playful...and he LOVES to have his pics taken, especially after a haircut!  :cool: 
1998-ish

Last year...11 years old.
The future...

...because life is just too short to drive boring cars...

Reply #43
Heres cody, American Eskimo and 3months and now at 6years old.. Good dog, high energy (except in these pictures), very stubborn but easy to house train..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #44
Quote from: thundergrowl;97678
My girl Friday!

Hey what kind of dog is that, wife was asking she wants one now..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]