Skip to main content
Topic: The Official Cat Jam 06' Picture Thread (Read 10827 times) previous topic - next topic

The Official Cat Jam 06' Picture Thread

Reply #30
Quote from: Ifixyawata
Nate, where's the rest of your pics at?  I know you had to get a lot more than that.

i just mailed 160 of them out to eric, should be there tuesday. i'll put some more good ones up after i resize them.

Reply #31
Haha. Thanks nate.

Reply #32
Hey Samantha, I'm tired of you! By the way can you guess who this is HMMMMM?

Garrett H.
'94 F250 XLT- 4x4, 5 speed, 7.3 IDI Turbo Diesel, 4" intake, 4" exhaust, 5" turnout stacks, manual hubs, etc.
'87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
Engine, wheels, tires, etc!
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip

Reply #33
hear are some more

Reply #34
Dammit! I Am going next year. And wow. How old are you Samantha?? Im still pissed I didnt get to go.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #35
Quote from: cougrrr302
Dammit! I Am going next year. And wow. How old are you Samantha?? Im still pissed I didnt get to go

I'm 16 ;) . Yeah cat jam was great this year.

Quote from: Red_LX
Hey Samantha, I'm tired of you! By the way can you guess who this is HMMMMM?

Hey why are you tired of me? I'm so confusedd!! No I have no idea who you are. Who are you? LOL :D

Reply #36
Oh come on. Here's a hint, I was sitting at the same table as you at BW3's....next to shawn....

Garrett H.
'94 F250 XLT- 4x4, 5 speed, 7.3 IDI Turbo Diesel, 4" intake, 4" exhaust, 5" turnout stacks, manual hubs, etc.
'87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
Engine, wheels, tires, etc!
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip

Reply #37
Quote from: Red_LX
Oh come on. Here's a hint, I was sitting at the same table as you at BW3's....next to shawn....

Oooohh. Gotcha. Weren't you the one me and shawn were walking around at jillian's too?

Reply #38
Who the deuce had the flamethrowers :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: !!!
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Reply #39
Black Magic, I believe.  He has a Black '86 and he bought recently an under-10k-mile '86 or so XR7 in red.

Reply #40
OOHH Flamethrowers. I would get them, but I'd set my car on fire.
Samantha I cant believe you get a nice Cougar like that. I started out in mine too, so I cant complain, but Im recently 18, so its still working to look good.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #41
i was pissed i didnt have my other dam camera on me, i only got 2 shots of the flame throwers... if i had the other one, i'd have video :D

Reply #42
Quote from: cougrrr302
Samantha I cant believe you get a nice Cougar like that. I started out in mine too, so I cant complain, but Im recently 18, so its still working to look good.

THE XR/7 AND THE GS ARE STILL MINE IF SHE WANTS TOO SHE CAN DRIVE THEM AFTER SHE GET A LICENSE

Reply #43
Way to put the law down Ric.

I just hope you don't have to do what the guy did with the '86 that I acquired. He took it away from his daughter because she was irresponsible.
I highly, highly doubt you'll have that problem though.

Reply #44
Friends are a big influence. My parents didn't allow me to drive with any passengers for 1 year. Seemed to be a good choice. As I focused on driving and the rules rather then laughing and goofing off.