Skip to main content
Topic: The Official Cat Jam 06' Picture Thread (Read 11076 times) previous topic - next topic

The Official Cat Jam 06' Picture Thread

Reply #45
Oh man...Shawn is such a FREAK!!!!! :rollin:
Ric, I can't believe you actually let him sit by Sam!  However, he did make a good arm rest for me. :D
If I were you, I's get her a pit bull for next year's show.... some of these guys ;) ;) LOL
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #46
Yeah. I never said it was totally mine. I said it might be mine. I have to buy it from my dad. That is when I get money and a license. I will probably drive it though. So just so that is clear! It's not mine and it probably won't be for a while. LOL

Reply #47
.[/hijack].
One 88

Reply #48
Quote from: CougarSE
.[/hijack].

please explain!!!! :flame:

Reply #51
Sweet, I didn't know that anyone had it recorded. I sure wasn't getting the flamethrowers to work very well :(  My brother and I had just hooked them up thursday before the trip and blew a header gasket in our quest for consistent flames. After changing that we had no time for experimenting. A week later I realize the car A.) needs to be really warmed up to shoot longer lasting flames or b.) doing them while driving is so much easier.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #52
THe flame throwers are KOOL

SCT Tuned by Me(Greg@SpeedyDyno.com)

E.T. 10.28 @ 136.5 MPH 1/4 mile: List of Mods; 351 EFI, AFR heads,AOD,Rousch 13in frt brakes,11in rear brakes, AirRide Tech air ride system, Sub frame connetors,2400 RPM stall, 3.50,BBK shorties,T62PT Turbos  air to air intercooled, Home built kit.
Car weights 3705lbs without driver:burnout:

Reply #53
The best pic of CJ06 ever.  A fingerless, cigaretteless, coffeeless, beerless, happy Nick.  I think its cause he farted.

X

X
-John Fordham

1993 Cougar XR7 302 HO AOD
245,000 miles and still running strong

2005 F-150 FX4 SuperCab 5.4L

Reply #54
I think it's because you snuck up on him!
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #55
Quote from: LittleAngel1198
I think it's because you snuck up on him!

It still counts.
-John Fordham

Reply #56
That's a great picture right there.
Absolutely priceless!

Reply #58
Quote from: Johnny Cougar
The best pic of CJ06 ever.  A fingerless, cigaretteless, coffeeless, beerless, happy Nick.  I think its cause he farted.

Nice try man..... but that never happens, these pics have to be photoshoped some how....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #59
Quote from: weasle
Nice try man..... but that never happens, these pics have to be photoshoped some how....

No man, Denise had the camera sitting on the table pointed at him.  She waited for the right moment, and *click*.

No photochops here.  I just blew it up so Nick was easier to see.
-John Fordham