Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 239517 times) previous topic - next topic

Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #870
I kinda look like that when I wake up in the morning. LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #871
As to the questions - in order:

Hrm, well, my ex-wife did like it.  Actually claims to have "seen" me in a dream, from the back, though, and the hair was EXACTLY like it was when she met me (a little thicker and curlier, actually about the same time as the pic with me standing on the big Oldsmobile)

What she didn't like was the fact that, after a certain point, I wouldn't submit to being a doormat.  I never realized when we got married that I was going to be expected to do that a few years down the road.  But that's a different story entirely, best told on a dark and stormy night, preferably with a lit flashlight being held beneath my face.

Girlfriends/dates since have liked it, presumably, else they probably wouldn't have expressed interest.  Oddly one knew about it ahead of time, but then started talking about how I should cut it (on the FIRST date?!)

Job - software developer, though laid off as of Friday.  No complaints when you're in the computer programming biz.

And, nope, that's me awake, though having abused some new conditioner I'd never tried before shortly before that pic was taken.  You do NOT want to see me when I wake up.... I am *not* a morning person (scared the  out of myself one morning when I saw my face in the mirror)
1988 Thunderbird Sport V8 - only 1 previous owner, and 110% bone stock so far... and sold to Nate!

Reply #872
Here's a couple of me and the misses, at my stepson's wedding. :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #873
Nice looking photos Herb and thanks for sharing them friend. ;)

Reply #874
Quote from: King_V;274673
Job - software developer

That's funny because I work at "a large computer company" and when we see wild looking guys wandering the halls, we always figure they are either crazy, homeless, or software developers (or all three). :D
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Reply #875
Quote from: mercury-man;278296
Nice looking photos Herb and thanks for sharing them friend. ;)

Thanks, you're welcome. :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #876
Quote from: King_V
I wouldn't submit to being a doormat. I never realized when we got married that I was going to be expected to do that a few years down the road. But that's a different story entirely, best told on a dark and stormy night, preferably with a lit flashlight being held beneath my face.

When a man find a woman he wants to marry he says "She is perfect just as she is."
When a woman finds a man she wishes to wed she says "I can make him into exactly what I want."

True story.:hick:
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #877
Come on Paul....not all of us are like that. lol

First marriage..yep, that was exactly what I thought.,,.... this time...no. I deal with his faults, he deals with mine. I have to give him a lot of credit... he took on a lot when he married me, and I am thankful that he did. Not too many men will step up and do that.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #878

the cincy/noth ky t-bird club at the last meet....yeah we have fun

Im in the back white shirt red hat

Reply #879
YEEEE HAWWWWW!!!!  I wish they only wore bras at my hooters!!!! lucky sob!!!
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

Reply #880
Myself, and my 8 month old son.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #881
here is a few of me. i seem to always be in an engine compartment

Brian J Larkin
1988 Tbird Turbo Coupe
1989 Cougar XR7
1995  Ranger Splash

Reply #882
Dude how do you fit in there? I'm 5'9" and there is no way I'm fitting in my T-birds engine bay :hick:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #883
x2 but im 6'2" so it makes sense
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

Reply #884
Quote from: FLSTCI71;278298
That's funny because I work at "a large computer company" and when we see wild looking guys wandering the halls, we always figure they are either crazy, homeless, or software developers (or all three). :D

Too funny!  And, I'm inclined to agree....

Quote from: V8Demon;278304
When a man find a woman he wants to marry he says "She is perfect just as she is."
When a woman finds a man she wishes to wed she says "I can make him into exactly what I want."

True story.:hick:

I've always heard it as:
- A man marries a woman expecting that she will NEVER change
- A woman marries a man expecting that he WILL change.

But, gads, how true it was in my case - I wish she would've tried to force me to change years earlier, though, I coulda bailed then!
1988 Thunderbird Sport V8 - only 1 previous owner, and 110% bone stock so far... and sold to Nate!