Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 239515 times) previous topic - next topic

My Ungly Mug

Reply #840
We'll here it is... Kevin (cougarXLS) took it, so now you know what the finger was for.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:birdsmily:

Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #841
LMAO, nice picture. Hilarious.

Reply #843
Quote from: mercury-man;268624
Hey Ya look a "BIRD" in a bird. j/k :evilgrin:

LOL.... :rollin:

you had it right the first time :hick:

you can tell we're bro and sis eh?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Operation: X Marks the Spot
5.0L SEFI, AOD, 8.8" 3.02 TracLok - All Stock

Reply #844
Here are a couple of me; one with the Cougar, one with the Jaguar.
2000 Jaguar XK8 Convertible - 4.0L DOHC V8 (AJ27)
2018 Ford Explorer - 3.5L DOHC V6 (Duratec 35)
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis - 4.6L SOHC V8 (Modular)
1987 Mercury Cougar LS - 5.0L V8 (Windsor) [SOLD in 2009]

Reply #845
Quote from: SSX;270215
Here are a couple of me; one with the Cougar, one with the Jaguar.
OK, how about the Bobcat?  And the Panther?
1987 TC

Reply #846
jesus ssx, you make the car look like a model scale car.

Reply #847
I can NOT afford a Jag.You are a lucky man.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #848
Yeah... that's a real jag too... not one of those... s-types or whatever they are.  The Lincoln LS thing.

Reply #849
Quote from: HAVI;270225
OK, how about the Bobcat?  And the Panther?

Well, there is a rental Grand Marquis in the background.  Does that qualify for panther?

Quote from: baxo
jesus ssx, you make the car look like a model scale car.

At 6'8" I make most cars look like scale models :)

Quote from: vinnietbird
I can NOT afford a Jag.You are a lucky man.

Quote from: Ifixyawata
Yeah... that's a real jag too... not one of those... s-types or whatever they are. The Lincoln LS thing.

Thanks guys.
2000 Jaguar XK8 Convertible - 4.0L DOHC V8 (AJ27)
2018 Ford Explorer - 3.5L DOHC V6 (Duratec 35)
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis - 4.6L SOHC V8 (Modular)
1987 Mercury Cougar LS - 5.0L V8 (Windsor) [SOLD in 2009]

Reply #850
Oh what the heck, I might as well throw one in, too.

This is me - yeah, it was taken I think around 2000 or 2001, and digicam technology wasn't as fabulous back then.

I don't look much different except that my hair's not nearly as cooperative as it was then.

I call it - "Me attempting to be all cool-and-rockstar-like"

And failing miserably.  By the way, the car I'm standing on was purchased for but $525, and it looked and ran like a $525 car.
1988 Thunderbird Sport V8 - only 1 previous owner, and 110% bone stock so far... and sold to Nate!

Reply #851
Quote from: King_V;274167
Oh what the heck, I might as well throw one in, too.

This is me - yeah, it was taken I think around 2000 or 2001, and digicam technology wasn't as fabulous back then.

I don't look much different except that my hair's not nearly as cooperative as it was then.

I call it - "Me attempting to be all cool-and-rockstar-like"

And failing miserably.  By the way, the car I'm standing on was purchased for but $525, and it looked and ran like a $525 car.

Cover that Accord with one from '85 and I would have guessed that was when the pic was taken.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #852

There he is AGAIN :hick:
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #853
THAT'S funny.I was graduating high school in '85.That long hair was the look.My dad was a Marine,I didn't get to have long hair.It couldn't touch my shirt collar.Aaaaaaaah,good times.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #854
LOL, I had tall 80s hair when I graduated too. My dad used to call me Jesus.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook