Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 239514 times) previous topic - next topic

Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #855
Jerry you still look like jesus!

Reply #856
Will you autograph my Bible?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #857
LMFAO!!!!!! you guys are funny...........
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

Reply #858
I just realized something else Jesus was a carpenter too! You are definitely Jesus.

Reply #859

^^UGLY mofookie^^
Currently Birdless but never Foxless

86 Mustang GT

Reply #860
Don't be so serious.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #861
LOL... you guys are way to funny...
Did I ever tell you about the time I walked on water?  :D

And Vinnie's right.. Way to serious
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #862
Quote from: daminc;274268
LOL... you guys are way to funny...
Did I ever tell you about the time I walked on water?  :D

And Vinnie's right.. Way to serious

lol,... id bet it was only an inch deep,.... or you were scared shiznitless of something........j/k love to hear it!!:hick:
[/IMG]

Reply #863
anyone can walk on water aslong as its cold outside....lol

Reply #864
Hey, that Accord in the background's the only proof I've got that the photo was taken when it was!

And, uh, well, if I'm forced to sing "Rock You Like A Hurricane" I can actually manage to mimic the German accent to some extent....

Class of '89 myself, by the way... and in the early 90s the hair got WAY longer....
1988 Thunderbird Sport V8 - only 1 previous owner, and 110% bone stock so far... and sold to Nate!

Reply #865
Quote from: King_V;274377
Hey, that Accord in the background's the only proof I've got that the photo was taken when it was!

I honestly wouldnt have believed you if it wasnt there.

Quote from: King_V;274377

Class of '89 myself, by the way... and in the early 90s the hair got WAY longer....

Thats when I was born.... I carried the 80's in through the 90's though. Parted mullet that went all the way to my belt. Good times
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #866
x2 but i had a short mullet with that little curly tail in the back...... yeah good times!!
[/IMG]

Reply #867
So, like I said, that pic was taken around 2000, maybe 1999.

To prove that I don't change much, for those who are curious (or ic, either way), here's one from January 2009.

Yeah, it's a py cellphone pic, because py cellphone cameras have made me lazy.

And yes, that's a bass guitar, but no, I'm not more than barely adequate at playing it.
1988 Thunderbird Sport V8 - only 1 previous owner, and 110% bone stock so far... and sold to Nate!

Reply #868
What does your woman think about the hair?

Reply #869
Quote from: vinnietbird;274647
What does your woman think about the hair?

And what do you do for a living? Some jobs aren't as tolerant as others....
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car