Skip to main content
Topic: Out with the old.... (Read 2880 times) previous topic - next topic

Out with the old....

New TC!!! :D

I am sooo glad I found another one. It's an 87 w/T-5. Typical brakes don't work (a little furious about that one), needs a tune-up, blah blahs. I kinda wish I hadn't sold my interior parts from my other TC as this one needs them badly. lol. More picks to come.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Out with the old....

Reply #1
Nice! My only gripe...that wing. I know they came as a factory option but.....blah! Anywho, nice car! :headbang:
[size=0]88 Thunderbird Turbocoupe 2.3T 5spd~78K miles
88 Thunderbird Turbocoupe 2.3T 5spd
[/size]

Out with the old....

Reply #4
It did.

Out with the old....

Reply #5
Quote from: 88turbo
hows the rust?  :yuck:

Nothing like that other rust bucket! Got a little bit on the front fender but that's easily replaced.

Out with the old....

Reply #6
Quote from: longbedGTs
Nice! My only gripe...that wing. I know they came as a factory option but.....blah! Anywho, nice car! :headbang:

I don't like it either. Gonna swap my wing-less lid on it. :)

Out with the old....

Reply #8
I was wondering who the heck you were,,, then I realized... did I miss the name change?
One 88

Out with the old....

Reply #9
sweet....i realy hope this one works out a little better than the last one! congrats on the new ride man...
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Out with the old....

Reply #10
Quote from: CougarSE
I was wondering who the heck you were,,, then I realized... did I miss the name change?

Dont worry, Im confused too. Are you selling the spoiler then?
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Out with the old....

Reply #11

Yes you did. :D

Just for the record, Ether947 was darkthunder. :)

Out with the old....

Reply #13
So is the new nameless beast capable of making the 238.6 , 3hr 44 min drive?

http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?newaddr=&taddr=&csz=Royal+Oak%2C+MI&country=us&tcsz=youngstown%2C+oh&tcountry=us

lol, thanks for the map! If that lake wasn't there... and Canada, I could cut that time in half. :)

It's kinda up in the air. If I can get it in good shape by then. And convince the girlfriend that it's good to go then it's possible. Kinda unlikely now though. :(

Out with the old....

Reply #14
I'm sure lots of people would love to have you there man!  And your so close!  Just a little further than me.
One 88